Denver Kirkland announcing Feb 1 UM has lead

Advertisement
Per Kirkland's pop, Shanton Crummie.

The only other visit Crummie took with Denver was to USF.

"I look at this recruiting process as being blessed, fun," Crummie said. "I told him to soak it all in and enjoy every minute, every moment, don't take it as stressful because a lot of kids aren't blessed like he is."

Dad adds that "I'm very excited - if he's a Hurricane that would be a dream come true."

Of why UM is in the lead right now, dad said, "we're" the home town, Miami has always been our favorite team growing up. We've always been UM fans."

Last edited:
Advertisement
attachment.php

Kirkland stated that there is a 75% chance him and Matthew Thomas will play together.

If kirkland ends up a cane we hold a 75%+ chance of getting Big 6.

Advertisement
If you see people walking into oncoming traffic on Feb 6th don't try to stop them. Those would most likely be Nole fans.....lol

Advertisement
Per Kirkland's pop, Shanton Crummie.

The only other visit Crummie took with Denver was to USF.

"I look at this recruiting process as being blessed, fun," Crummie said. "I told him to soak it all in and enjoy every minute, every moment, don't take it as stressful because a lot of kids aren't blessed like he is."

Dad adds that "I'm very excited - if he's a Hurricane that would be a dream come true."

Of why UM is in the lead right now, dad said, "we're the home town, Miami has always been our favorite team growing up. We've always been UM fans."

Thanks for posting.

Advertisement
Like this comment also...

Of why UM is in the lead right now, dad said, "we're"the home town, Miami has always been our favorite team growing up. We've always been UM fans."

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back