Denson?? comitted?

Now this I can get down with.

Although looking back, if you're gonna play the game the right way and let the goons spread their neck tattoos and fly, why you'd toss AQM, Figs, and Blue? You're either all in on having savages or you wanna be BYU. Make up your mind.

Because Golden had the fan's mandate back then. Now he's trying to play the game. Compromising those crumbling pillars one shady player at a time. Denson won't be here till '16. Hopefully he'll have another staff coaching him.

Advertisement
He didn't toss aqm and you'd seriously want two admitted rapist still on the team? Lol you guys are retarded

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not committed to Miami

Miami says the kid is not committed. That is all I need to know.

Not committed to Miami

Miami says the kid is not committed. That is all I need to know.

The coaches are probably too scared to tell that big **** they haven't accepted his commitment.

They may also just not want someone who was an accessory to an attempted murder.

http://www.stateoftheu.com/football...cruit-ira-denson-set-to-join-miami-hurricanes

just seen it on 247sports if true welcome aboard fat boy, damm if the staff keep beefing up this o-line its not gonna matter who's in our back field, still want scarlett im just saying tho.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back