Denson?? comitted?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He didn't toss aqm and you'd seriously want two admitted rapist still on the team? Lol you guys are retarded

No, I want a team full of soft faqqots like you. That's worked out well.

If they raped your mother you'd still be clamoring about how tough these guys are? Figs and Blue never proved **** on the field anyway. Of all the many things Golden has done wrong, kicking a couple of spineless rapists off the team isn't one of them.

Advertisement
Now this I can get down with.

Although looking back, if you're gonna play the game the right way and let the goons spread their neck tattoos and fly, why you'd toss AQM, Figs, and Blue? You're either all in on having savages or you wanna be BYU. Make up your mind.

Last time we played BYU they beat us. We had more savages. They played smarter. The goon advantage did nothing for us in that game.

This the guy who tried to kill is own teammate and his brother over some shoes? LOL

WANT! and that guy who fought with his teammates at UF. Willis?

We need. Rumble in the locker room! The knives will be comin' out of the thigh pads!

Be back in no time!

Advertisement
Miami did not offer him. End of story.

People need to realize that a lot of times recruits say things that are not true. That is the case here.

I don't believe that. Recruits never lie. They all fear God, even if they are hellacious in a gang fight.

Im all for the return of Thug U.

Let the kid in.
thugu.jpg

Advertisement
Back