Dennis Turner

TheSwagger1

Retired staff
Premium
Going to see him today over here in Tejas. Heading that way now, can any of you tell me what # he is?

Advertisement
Swag tell us how he looks...an see if u can get him throwing the u up.

Dilard supposedly has a big young wr to check out also on offense

3 catches for about 25 on first drive. He looked like the only real player on Dillard's offense. Stephenville had 2 PIs on third and longs to keep Dillard drive going. Pat blocked, Dillard 6-0.

Advertisement
These aren't very good teams. Stephenville goes and scores easy TD then gets 2 point conversion after Dillard lines up like they have never played organized sports before on the PAT.

He has good ball skills. Couple athletic catches and positions himself well. Only playing WR. His size is good, not great. His burst is good, not great. Haven't got to see his long speed yet.

Advertisement
Dillard kids look like they are all about to die in the heat. Multiple kids ok the ground almost every play. To be fair, when I'm in Florida I can barely walk around, heat is so different in the two places. Ville had ball on Dillard 1 about to score and fumbled, Dillard runs it back 99 yards.

They can't get him the ball. OL has melted. Tough to tell a ton from this game to be honest.

Advertisement
Back