Dennis Turner...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbo31

Freshman
Who thinks this kid will actually be in this class? There are a couple reasons why I don't think he will be in this class.

1. He is from Dillard. When was the last time we got a kid from Dillard to UM and Dillard kids usually have grade problems and trouble getting into school let alone UM.
2. Talk on him during and after his recruitment has been really, really quiet. Just seems weird that you haven't heard much from him or his family or coaches about him at all even when he committed.

Advertisement
Why spread hate? If you know something say it and if you don't then stfu. He is a Cane commit and I don't see him posting all over FB about the other school he loves so as far as I'm concerned he is a Cane.

no reason not to think he won't be in this class. i may be wrong, but, i thought grades were fine. other than, who cares how much noise he's made after his commitment? and coaches can't comment. and what and how much do u want his parents to talk?

Is this thread serious? You are sitting around thinking of kids that won't be in this class.

Just because this kid is an unknown doesn't mean we have to post about him not being in this class. Sure he is a low ranked player but if the staff likes him it's for a reason

Advertisement
TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!!

No need to muddy it up with this.

Im going to close this thread.

Go Canes!

Why spread hate? If you know something say it and if you don't then stfu. He is a Cane commit and I don't see him posting all over FB about the other school he loves so as far as I'm concerned he is a Cane.

I'm not spreading hate. Just seems like a weird situation to me. It has been expressed by other fans wondering if he will make it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back