Dennis Turner senior highlights

He certainly appears to be fast. I have no reservations about taking on "projects" like this. Hopefully we didn't pull his offer

Advertisement
Film is very good, more explosive than I thought he'd be and great after catch. He'll probably go somewhere else to play Wr and be a star.

Btw, was that McCray rushing the qb at the 4:07 mark? Kid was so explosive off the edge, jumped off the screen.

Uh, are we sure we don't want this kid in the slot?
If we don't,it better be a serious #s issue. Kid looked good to me *shrugs*

you have to tread lightly taking someone who expresses wanting to play a different position either directly, or in this case considering other offers at wr. if he ends up not giving his best effort after he is switched and he transfers outt/ gets a bad attiture /becomes a jag because he is not interested in working at his craft, it is a problem.

berrios
brady
langham
griffon?
dixon?
gray?
lane?

you would have to convince me it is a better idea to bring him in over any of the above listed wr's as long as he is considering those other offers so he can play wr, or until one or more of those listed decommit. it doesn't mean you can never consider it as an option once he is on campus if things don't work out with those guys, but when you are not talking about marque pieces of a class, there should not be anyone unclear going in.

Wow, those were some good highlights. This kid wants to be a cane so bad he agreed to play DB for us with no experience. Hope we hang on to him, red shirt him, and then let the athletes decide.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back