Dennis Turner senior highlights

FreePawn

Last ******* Week.
[video=youtube;sNqPe4Lk5Ko]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNqPe4Lk5Ko[/video]

Advertisement
I work with his offensive coordinator / asst coach and he told me miami making a big mistake not wanting this kid at receiver even tho he can play corner but he's big time at receiver

Advertisement
Won't be able to just run 9 routes against college DB's and beat them every snap..

I said it when I saw him against Central, I don't see a reason why they wouldn't want him at receiver. Regardless, he doesn't look like he will end up in the class

Prefer Braxton in slot because of his quickness. Turner got straight line speed! Impressive. Would take him then figure it out. He's physically. He could def be a really good corner!

Prefer Braxton in slot because of his quickness. Turner got straight line speed! Impressive. Would take him then figure it out. He's physically. He could def be a really good corner!

This. He's got talent your definition of bring him on and plug him where ever he seems to settle best then profit $$$

Advertisement
Not a blazer, more quick than fast, more of a technician at the WR position. Good hands and routes. Adjusts to the ball well in the air. Brian Hartline type of game IMO but with less height/size.

Does he have highlights on defense?

Not a blazer, more quick than fast, more of a technician at the WR position. Good hands and routes. Adjusts to the ball well in the air. Brian Hartline type of game IMO but with less height/size.

That nice and all but we recruited him to play DB.

Apparently hasn't played any D all year for Dillard according to some on this board. He played Corner at the Golden camps in the summer. To be fair he probably would have been tested and had more balls thrown at him at the camp then all HS games combined this year.

Cross racial comparison. Strong.

Advertisement
To me he seems like that guy that doesn't have a physical trait to lean on and shouldn't be able to get open, but he does.

One thing I can say. This Little Mutherf#cker can run lol...But running cant prepare you for playing db at the college level. I think we helped him out enough, he will pick up another good offer.

Advertisement
This is the kid that goes to Wake, Duke, BC, etc. and breaks school records and puts up 10 for 120 and a TD against our ****** D

I really like him at WR and wish the staff would consider it, kid def has talent but the thing is the kid committed aware that his offer was at CB so you can not blame the staff if he does not stick.

Would love to see that closing speed on d. A few of those early highlights he looked like he separated 10 yards in a second.

Good teams make plays where a rb or wide receiver looks like they have 15 yards in front of them on a screen pass (or crossing route) and someone flies in out of nowhere to shut them down for a two yard gain. I see this kid making those kinds of plays. I hope it's for us.

Advertisement
Back