Dennis Erickson

ilovelamp

Recruit
For all the Butch only crowd, why not Dennis Erickson? He won two ships (Butch 0) and is only few years older than Butch. I say we go all in on Dennis. He wont be too expensive and he'll show the team how to make a mean Old Fashion.

Advertisement
Well.. he's the reason Butch walked into a **** hole here in the first place with the pell grant scandal

Advertisement
Yes, Schnelly as HC , Jimmy as DC & HC in waiting & Erickson as OC. We can bring Schnelly straight from the nursing homes on gameday.

For all the Butch only crowd, why not Dennis Erickson? He won two ships (Butch 0) and is only few years older than Butch. I say we go all in on Dennis. He wont be too expensive and he'll show the team how to make a mean Old Fashion.

Let's see. Hum, he did it with the recruits JJ and Butch left for him. After they were gone he was a crappy coach. Plus there was that other thing -- biggest scandal in ncaa history. Scandal that Butch had to live with and then left yet another monster team to win a NC. Dennis won two NCs and that counts big, but he never would have done crap with his own recruits.

hahahaha. Yeah pretty much. Youre on to something here. Personally Howard would be my choice

Advertisement
because it hard sing 99 bottle of beer on the wall and making sure Ray Ray doesn't miss curfew ..

Yes, Schnelly as HC , Jimmy as DC & HC in waiting & Erickson as OC. We can bring Schnelly straight from the nursing homes on gameday.

I can see Schnelly rolling his wheelchair threw the smoke as we come on the field.

Advertisement

We need a Saban....a Lou Saban!

Fans who were close followers of the program in the late '70's said he was incredible as a recruiter...he could get any player he wanted.

Bring Ol' Lou back!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back