Dennis Dodd is

Advertisement
I'd give him a serious interview as well. "Alright, Manny, tell me what the **** you were thinking on 4th and 14."

I doubt Manny can get a DC job at a P5 program but I hope he does just so everyone can see how terrible he is.

He 1000% will. Whether he sucks there remains to be seen but he’s been a P5 coordinator or HC for something like 10 out the last 11 years? Someone will hire him. But to say he will be the DC here after just being fired as the head coach is one of the more moronic things I’ve ever heard. As a matter of fact I’ve seen it mentioned on this board a few times so that should tell you all you need to know.

Advertisement
He 1000% will. Whether he sucks there remains to be seen but he’s been a P5 coordinator or HC for something like 10 out the last 11 years? Someone will hire him. But to say he will be the DC here after just being fired as the head coach is one of the more moronic things I’ve ever heard. As a matter of fact I’ve seen it mentioned on this board a few times so that should tell you all you need to know.
I think I hated the 2021 DC version of Manny Diaz more than I hated the 2021 HC version. No way in **** I'd want him back. ****, that's pretending it wouldn't be extremely awkward demoting your HC to DC.

Can you imagine the locker room after a Manny D gave up a 4th and 14 AGAIN??? They couldn't let that happen to Manny. Let him go do it somewhere else where he might survive.

I really wanna put a stupid gif to summarize my feelings after hearing that but I really feel like it would be an insult to the gif....

I couldn't watch more than a few seconds of it. I don't have that much time in the day to waste on stupidity.

Then again, maybe that video was shorter than typing this out. Hmmm

Advertisement
What The Hell Just Happened Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I thought like this guy.....you know what...nevermind.

I'm sure he has some Visiting Professor of Bad Sports Journalism job at some token SEC school......this is just so bad

Dodd is a Missouri graduate. I thought Mizzou had a rather prestigious journalism school, but maybe that was in the far past, before the disease of social media.

Advertisement
Back