Dennis Briggs at Orlando Regional Camp on Sunday

MiamiJoe

Sophomore
IMG_2064.jpgHe was at Camp wearing Hurricane gloves

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
[MENTION=5600]MiamiJoe[/MENTION] Thanks for posting the picture. We are all here to talk about our canes, so don't let a few A-holes replies deter you.

Think of it like we are a family an every family has the undesirables that everyone wants to get ride of but can't because their family. So instead every now and then you take them outside an open a big can of act right on them.

Go Canes

Thanks Paranos. I've been a Canes fan for 55 years and sometimes these so called Canes fans are just plain aggravating because they offer no substance yet criticize others. That is why I rarely post.

Advertisement
Thanks Paranos. I've been a Canes fan for 55 years and sometimes these so called Canes fans are just plain aggravating because they offer no substance yet criticize others. That is why I rarely post.

Yeah sh*t is crazy, I might be done here soon or at least won't post as much

Advertisement
[MENTION=5600]MiamiJoe[/MENTION] Thanks for posting the picture. We are all here to talk about our canes, so don't let a few A-holes replies deter you.

Think of it like we are a family an every family has the undesirables that everyone wants to get ride of but can't because their family. So instead every now and then you take them outside an open a big can of act right on them.

Go Canes

So [MENTION=2549]PUNCICANE[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] are the undesirables in our family, like the weird uncle no one wants to sit next to?

Come on P-Man, those 2 would make dinner conversation interesting... just hide your wife and children.

Last edited:

Go Canes

Or just hit the ignore button.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back