Denis Teammate

RedSquare

Freshman
Was watching clips of Jonathan Denis on Stefan's last write up on him.

Who is the RT, his teammate, no. 75????

If no one knows who that is, someone needs to. I may be totally missing something, but who is THAT guy?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mirabel eh? FIU you say, where BD reigns supreme? Lord if this kid plays out well we will be crucified.

Very good.

Appreciate that! Thanks.

Mirabal has a really great frame and size. He's only been playing football for 2-3 years and got offers from schools like Georgia, FSU, and Tennessee based on looks alone after his sophomore season. Most of the big schools backed off of him because he didn't show much improvement as a junior. Really raw talent that needs time to develop, but could be a beast in a few years

Advertisement
Mirabal has a really great frame and size. He's only been playing football for 2-3 years and got offers from schools like Georgia, FSU, and Tennessee based on looks alone after his sophomore season. Most of the big schools backed off of him because he didn't show much improvement as a junior. Really raw talent that needs time to develop, but could be a beast in a few years

That's what I saw, and why I asked.

Reminds me a bit of the kid from Washington State, Dillard. Just massive, raw, and clueless in high school.

But he worked himself into a top NFL prospect.

God help us if Butch does that with this kid.

That's what I saw, and why I asked.

Reminds me a bit of the kid from Washington State, Dillard. Just massive, raw, and clueless in high school.

But he worked himself into a top NFL prospect.

God help us if Butch does that with this kid.
Help us for what? We are on better prospects. We can’t take every kid that looks like they can play in Florida. We just can’t. This is why BD will be able to get good plays too, so will FAU.

Advertisement
Back