Demetrius Jackson

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
In a basketball game tonight against Pace, Jackson scored 24 points and grabbed 37 rebounds. That is not a typo.

Jackson wants to play basketball at UM as well.

Advertisement
That's just absurd. Jackson's a freak athlete with arguably as high a ceiling as anyone in this class.

Thrilled to have the Booker T DEs, Thomas and Jackson, coming to The U.

Advertisement
In a basketball game tonight against Pace, Jackson scored 24 points and grabbed 37 rebounds. That is not a typo.

Jackson wants to play basketball at UM as well.

1.gif

Hahaaa! That's crazy... 37 reb... Great athlete unless he's Charles Barkley, I doubt he'll get away with playing power forward at 6'5 in the ACC... But it shows that he's a great athlete...

Advertisement
Well god****. I don't care if ur playin against girls, u have to have a **** of a motor to grab that many boards. Accompanied with his freakish athleticism, this kid is a real gem

Advertisement
Hahaaa! That's crazy... 37 reb... Great athlete unless he's Charles Barkley, I doubt he'll get away with playing power forward at 6'5 in the ACC... But it shows that he's a great athlete...

yeah short for a pf....but boyyyy what a athlete.

Yes he is... That's a beast man... I wonder what was going through the statistician mind counting all them boards? Haha

Advertisement
If he wants a chance to play basketball, let him try. If it doesn't work out, he'll realize that and do what's best for himself anyhow.

Signed,

Treon Harris

Advertisement
Back