Demetrius Jackson

Canes Family, as you know I’m running for State Representative of District 109, and I need your support. During my five years here I’ve been dedicated to this family, even through my injuries. I didn’t want to make a profile and write on here about this because I know that this board is strictly for football. But as a former Canes player I need you, just like for the turkey drives. Help me, by donating whatever you can to my campaign. We are focused on Mental Health, Affordable housing, Gun Violence, Criminal Justice reform, and economic development. We have an incumbent whose been in office multiple times and cannot deliver for the people. I’m very confident that we will win and get the job done. But again I need your help, please help me. Thank you and God bless🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 Love you guys! They say is Giving Day at the University.

Here’s the link, to donate. We will also have the website up this week. Also, go to my Twitter and the link is in my bio. Again love you guys 🙌🏾

https://secure.anedot.com/wearedistrict109/donate

Advertisement
I'd be very careful about donating to that link (haven't clicked it). Demetrius Jackson's story is open for public consumption as he's very public about his community service efforts. I could see why he would open a profile on this site given there's a large contingent of Canes fans. But at the same time, there are others that could say they're him, and do the same thing to get a cash grab.

Advertisement
I'd be very careful about donating to that link (haven't clicked it). Demetrius Jackson's story is open for public consumption as he's very public about his community service efforts. I could see why he would open a profile on this site given there's a large contingent of Canes fans. But at the same time, there are others that could say they're him, and do the same thing to get a cash grab.

Unofrtunatley you’re right. So many scams out there in today’s time.

And what is your plan for gun violence? Do you have a website explaining what your plan is for these issues you listed?

And what is your plan for gun violence? Do you have a website explaining what your plan is for these issues you listed?

1. They need to stop leaving crates of gun spread out all over the hood in inner cities in America.

Advertisement

This. Do you think someone running for office would use the screen name "Playboy65"?

Mods can someone do some sort of verification with OP?

I have a hard time believing somebody running for office has the username Playboy on a message board.

Advertisement
he may be a Cane, but I will never vote for or donate money to someone who is of the party that created the KKK and fought against abolishing slavery, the party of Robert "KKK" Byrd, the late senator from SC, the party of Bull Connor, George Wallace and Lester Maddox, Bill Clinton, Robert Kennedy and the list goes on and on...

he may be a Cane, but I will never vote for or donate money to someone who is of the party that created the KKK and fought against slavery, the party of Robert "KKK" Byrd, the late senator from SC, the party of Bull Connor, George Wallace and Lester Maddox, Bill Clinton, Robert Kennedy and the list goes on and on...
I really don't know how you aren't banned.

Advertisement
he may be a Cane, but I will never vote for or donate money to someone who is of the party that created the KKK and fought against abolishing slavery, the party of Robert "KKK" Byrd, the late senator from SC, the party of Bull Connor, George Wallace and Lester Maddox, Bill Clinton, Robert Kennedy and the list goes on and on...

you could've just said, "good luck and thank you for your time at UM"

you could've just said, "good luck and thank you for your time at UM"

Nah, man. It's just not that simple.
Asking a giant gaping ******* not to be a giant gaping ******* is like asking a crack fiend to put down the pipe. Even if they want to, they just can't help themselves.

Advertisement
Back