Demetrius Jackson throwing low blows haha

Advertisement
We like to call that "throwing shade". Lol. 2 weeks of being on Twitter taught me that.

We like to call that "throwing shade". Lol. 2 weeks of being on Twitter taught me that.

I hate twitter and I cant wait for NSD to come and go so I dont have to google people's twitter names. **** millennials and their technology (Im 27 btw)

Advertisement
Advertisement

I hate twitter and I cant wait for NSD to come and go so I dont have to google people's twitter names. **** millennials and their technology (Im 27 btw)
Im 45 and use twitter a ton...its THE best news filter u can imagine, and I dont need to see pics of what my friends had for dinner.

what does "work in a controlled area" refer to?

In the 3-4 cover contain they were playing last year the scheme requires all d-line to control the line of scrimmage so that the line backers can attack. The problem with dnofrio version of it was he rarely sent the linebackers up on the line or into the backfield so they could attack.

Advertisement
Yup. Let's just attack, and let the chips fall where they may.
Kind of like what the Broncos did to Brady in the 4th quarter.

Im 45 and use twitter a ton... and I dont need to see pics of what my friends had for dinner.

He's referring to you, Facebook..

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Yup. Let's just attack, and let the chips fall where they may.
Kind of like what the Broncos did to Brady in the 4th quarter.

But the Broncos run a 3-4 and fans here told me the 3-4 isn't aggressive.....lol

It wasn't the scheme. It was the 2 GIANT PUSSIES from NJ that fokked it up.

Go Canes!

You know why it wasn't the scheme ..look at the Broncos DL then look at Miami's...apples to oranges
We dont have that kind of talent upfront and then you add in Ware
I'd love to dominate the LOS in the manner they did against NE,impressive to watch

If miami had a Denver type defense, those 2 pussies from NJ would still be here.just sayin

im hopeful with coach Kool and new S&C the overall talent we have upfront can become a dominate line.

Advertisement
Back