Demetrius Jackson now a 4-star on Rivals.

I hated this pick up when it first happened.

I was completely wrong, and a nice find by the staff. Really hope he sticks with us.

Advertisement
76.jpg

What does this mean? twitter experts break down. Is he decommitting? we pull his offer?

No and no.

Correct me if Im wrong but didnt I read that it was someone on the UM staff that convinced him to play football this year?

Advertisement
**** that kid is skinny

still think he would make an excellent olb/de hybrid

I went to school with Jason Pierre Paul and he was the same way in highschool. A basketball guy that got told to play football and became a beast. He was also stupid skinny

What does this mean? twitter experts break down. Is he decommitting? we pull his offer?

in short... way to many idiots were tweeting him with "are you still committed? please don't leave! did you know we won't 10000 rings? NFLU!" so the kid just wanted to shut all of them up.

between Chad Thomas, Nigel , Mark Walton & his parents want him to say local he isn't going anywhere.. let him enjoy the moment

but I have to tell you, the fact that he retweets Arkansas fans ****es me off.. not because he is promoting another school.. i mean let the kid have some fun. i just can NOT stand Arkansas fans.. they are like locusts!

Advertisement
but I have to tell you, the fact that he retweets Arkansas fans ****es me off.. not because he is promoting another school.. i mean let the kid have some fun. i just can NOT stand Arkansas fans.. they are like locusts!

Arkansas fans must be loving their 0-9 in their last 9 games in that God forbidding **** hole of a red neck state. Only where able to beat community college teams. Next year will be the same and the years after that.

Advertisement
Back