Demetrius Jackson new American HC

Advertisement
Holy cow that was a super rise in coaching **** at this rate dude will be a d line coach at a college next year and then dc the following. Congrats

If only we could have more of Deejay, DJax, Berrios, Jaquan, Sheldrick, MJax, Chad, and less of JT4, Garvin, etc....

Every kid he had at BTW committed to UM and then jumped ship. Hope he can improve there

Advertisement
Wonder how many former players will be on his staff...Is Yearby still coaching high school?

Advertisement
Good luck to him. Him and I had a disagreement about getting into politics. I told him he needed more seasoning before he ran. I’m glad he’s going to coach but in the future I hope he’s building relationships Cause I know he’s going to be a great politician

Hope he brings summa that winning **** from Overtown up to the alma mater. It's all about Jimmies & Joes. If he can get the Bahas & Lake Lucerne back and sprinkle in some Towners we might be in bidness. Remember, guys like Malcolm Lewis, Tracy Howard, Geno Smith, and even Andre Johnson are from that part of Carol City so the talent's there....

Advertisement
Hope he brings summa that winning **** from Overtown up to the alma mater. It's all about Jimmies & Joes. If he can get the Bahas & Lake Lucerne back and sprinkle in some Towners we might be in bidness. Remember, guys like Malcolm Lewis, Tracy Howard, Geno Smith, and even Andre Johnson are from that part of Carol City so the talent's there....
Yessir!

He should raiding Bunche Park for all those kids that come up outta that area & wind up going to CC, Norland & Pace.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back