Demetrius Jackson | It's Your Time

Paranos

All-ACC
With all the defensive attrition Miami has had over the last few weeks, it is now time for Mr. Jackson to show he is ready to be a nasty M-fer on his way to a 10 sack season.

[video=youtube_share;h8t0Aq0x0jQ]http://youtu.be/h8t0Aq0x0jQ[/video]

Advertisement
Next man up time!

Go Canes

[video=youtube_share;pXjWlElmL2U]http://youtu.be/pXjWlElmL2U[/video]

I have a sneaking suspension Mr Joe Jackson will be the one to take advantage of this chance. I'm normally a big fan of Fr dl getting burn but this cat is special . By seasons end he'll be a monster.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I have a sneaking suspension Mr Jackson will be the one to take advantage of this chance. I'm normally a big fan of Fr dl getting burn but this cat is special . By seasons end he'll be a monster.

I said it in [MENTION=293]ghost2[/MENTION] player expectation thread....

Djax is ready to eat!!

Might have the most dangerous get off on the team.

We're hyped with high expectations. D Jax like all the others must play at a hyped level. He's capable. Don't Sing It, Bring It!

I have a sneaking suspension Mr Jackson will be the one to take advantage of this chance. I'm normally a big fan of Fr dl getting burn but this cat is special . By seasons end he'll be a monster.

Djax is ready to eat!!

I remember at Booker T he was unstopable at practice and in games. He was a beast and was playing on instincts alone. Now with good coaching and added weight he will one of the top ends in the ACC-- he has that potential.

At Paradise Camp Ray Lewis pulled him aside and told him "he had a feeling" about him this year. As in he would have a beast year. DJAX shared this anecdote the day after on twitter and I remember thinking that it was nice, but wishful thinking. Fast forward 7 weeks and RL52 looking like Raystradamus. I'm shook...

Advertisement

Djax is ready to eat!!

I meant Joe but I like DJ too. Imo grace was the big loss, I've never been a big aqm fan.

He's in his 3rd year..time to turn it up and play like the player I saw his Sr year at BTW. He has the talent. He's had the development. Now he has the chance...

I thought Jackson was a 8-10 sack guy with AQM. This guy is a pure pass rusher and I expect him to be among national leaders, especially with Harris out a month.

Advertisement

Djax is ready to eat!!

I meant Joe but I like DJ too. Imo grace was the big loss, I've never been a big aqm fan.

agreed. You just cant easily replace a man tough enough to take on Fbs and make tackles and fast enough to cover.

Advertisement
My memory is fuzzy but didn't he break down and cry during his announcement? He talked about what a blessing and honor it was to receive a scholly from the U. He had me right there.....hope he shines in this D.
Go Canes

Advertisement
Back