Demetrius Jackson: It's A Long Story Feature

I hope Al Golden didnt fatten him up too much
He looked round and soft last year like a guy who tried to artificially bloat up on the Folden gravy IV tube. He's got great potential if he drops that needless fat and they just turn him loose to hunt QBs.

Advertisement
Can't give enough "Up Votes" for this post. I am so grateful for this young man and others like him!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does anyone know if there is a way to support his community efforts financially ? Maybe Pete can make himself useful and get this info .

Remember leaving work in Overtown when he was at BTW and seeing this kid walk through the dope holes and tough streets headed home. Kid is going to be great with or without football.

**** he couldn't get a ride?!

boy i aint picking up nobody on nw 1st place..'and im sure he knows the game and wasnt accepting a ride from prop joe regardless. lol

i use to be in n out but always would see him walking round that area. His face was clean everyone knows him....he has a pretty big family..like 4-5 of his fam members played football or div1-2 somewhere

Advertisement
Remember leaving work in Overtown when he was at BTW and seeing this kid walk through the dope holes and tough streets headed home. Kid is going to be great with or without football.

**** he couldn't get a ride?!

boy i aint picking up nobody on nw 1st place..'and im sure he knows the game and wasnt accepting a ride from prop joe regardless. lol

i use to be in n out but always would see him walking round that area. His face was clean everyone knows him....he has a pretty big family..like 4-5 of his fam members played football or div1-2 somewhere

LOL!!

That's great. I hope he makes it big so he can have an even bigger platform and presence. Pretty refreshing amongst a lot of kids that, frankly, act like turds.

Reminds me of the story of Antonio Dixon. Guys that were on such a bad path but managed to persevere and accomplish some major things. Good luck to these guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back