Demetrius Jackson: It's A Long Story Feature

Sigma_Cane_7

Senior
With everything we talk about on this board this is the type of things you hope kids understand. I'm from Miami and I wouldn't dare walk into OT at night without knowing someone. Kid could be on South Beach or Wynwood with his spare time but he's chooses to be in the Hood. I've seen him riding a bike on NW 3rd Ave just talking with old a young kids so I know this isn't a front. I for one appreciate this kind of individual, regardless of him being on the team.

Demetrius Jackson | It's A Long Story

Advertisement
Djack a Great kid, can't wait to see him this year getting coached by coach kool

Advertisement
With everything we talk about on this board this is the type of things you hope kids understand. I'm from Miami and I wouldn't dare walk into OT at night without knowing someone. Kid could be on South Beach or Wynwood with his spare time but he's chooses to be in the Hood. I've seen him riding a bike on NW 3rd Ave just talking with old a young kids so I know this isn't a front. I for one appreciate this kind of individual, regardless of him being on the team.

Demetrius Jackson | It's A Long Story

Thanks for sharing OP.

[video=youtube_share;h8t0Aq0x0jQ]http://youtu.be/h8t0Aq0x0jQ[/video]

Everyone- this is MUST watch video. In fact I think mods should pin this.

DJ just became one of my favorite canes of all time.

Bright future he has on and off the field.

OP- you the man...

Advertisement
Remember leaving work in Overtown when he was at BTW and seeing this kid walk through the dope holes and tough streets headed home. Kid is going to be great with or without football.

Advertisement
Great video, thank you for sharing OP. Can't wait to see DJax develop with real coaching. I'm rooting for him.

Advertisement
Awesome story. What a great young man. I want all the Canes to succeed, but DJ might be at the top of the list. It's great to be a Miami Hurricane!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back