Demetrius Jackson Campaign for HD 109

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilber

Freshman
Premium
Djax reached out to me and asked for me to post this on his behalf. He'll have a more formal campaign page up later this week.

He's running for State Rep of District 109, and he's been involved in that area for a long time.

His main campaign planks are:

Mental Health
Criminal Justice Reform
Affordable Housing
Economic Development
Gun Violence

If you want to donate to his campaign, the link to do so is here: https://secure.anedot.com/wearedistrict109/donate

Even if you can't donate to the campaign, if you live in the area come out for some of his events. It's a great atmosphere, and in a lot of them you can help a lot of people. He's had events for helping the less privileged with food and water and clothes, alongside regular campaign events.

If you have a twitter, his handle is @F5_Jackson. You can find a lot of calendars of his events or what he's up to on there.

He's a good dude, and would be an excellent rep for his district. He really knows the issues there, and is extremely passionate about bringing change.

Advertisement
I will leave this up at the top for a bit. So fans who want to find out more information and want to help can.

Check out his twitter and other forms of social media and show support for DJax there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back