NFL Demaryius Thomas RIP

Advertisement
Cause of death is reported as an unknown medical issue. I’m curious to find out what it is.

Tragic story. Sounds like he was a great person as well as a great football player. RIP
Saw a report saying he's been suffering from seizures the past couple of months. Just my educated guess would be aspiration secondary to regurgitation caused by a seizure.

I’m not gon say what I think caused his death smh rip

*hint: rhymes with “maxine” 🤐

Advertisement
He was obviously super widely liked/loved. Massive public reaction that even crossed from players and coaches and fans to media members.

That's just far too young to die for any reason. My condolences to his family.

7C0626F7-F931-4619-9992-7B4D04413979.gif

Advertisement
Quite shocking.

I remember watching Tebow threw TD pass to Thomas in the 4th down and short against the Steelers in OT on TV while they put eight men in the box to expect a run. What a play!

Quite shocking.

I remember watching Tebow threw TD pass to Thomas in the 4th down and short against the Steelers in OT on TV while they put eight men in the box to expect a run. What a play!
You mean 1st and 10 on the first play of OT to win the playoff game?

Advertisement
According to his cousin, he apparently had his last seizure while in the shower. Last time anyone spoke to him/saw him was 2 days ago.

Advertisement
Quite shocking.

It was first and ten. First play of overtime.

Advertisement
Back