Demarcus Van Dyke heading to Utah State with Banda?

Advertisement
Eventually, DVD is going to have to spread his wings and coach somewhere.
If he is serious about coaching he needs to go cut his teeth somewhere. I don’t have anything against him but I don’t want UM to continue to be the first stepping stone for some of these coaches.

He wasn’t the best or most technically sound corner we had, fast as **** tho so who knows if he can even coach. DVD seems to be excelling in his recruiting role which surprises me somewhat as I went to school with him and saw him strike out on a regular basis trying for the same group of 4 girls. He was persistent tho I’ll give em that.

Advertisement
yeah, because that's what you want. your kid to just dominate all other kids on some weak league. it's mentalities like yours that suck.

You really think DVD would move his kids from south Florida to Utah? Move his son out of south Florida football and have him develop in the Utah youth ranks?

you think sofla Florida coaching in the youth ranks is good? Lols

and yes, people uproot their families all the time to move up the ladder. Ask....every coach in history.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Fired or better opportunities - I don't care - they just need to cleanse the defensive side. Manny needs to make good hires or he can go with them

Advertisement
Back