Delaney?

miamiphd

Sophomore
Where was Delaney tonight? Maybe, ESPN's report of 6-8 weeks out was accurate after all. Any news about his status?

Advertisement
I think I saw him out there towards the end of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
played late in the game...seemed his whole leg was bandaged...need him out there and less Dean...good lord..His play was worse than Kacy Rodgers attempt at a pick

Sorry for the alliteration , but Dean was embarrassing; the jump ball early jump was little league bad.

Advertisement
played late in the game...seemed his whole leg was bandaged...need him out there and less Dean...good lord..His play was worse than Kacy Rodgers attempt at a pick

Yall so wrong, lol. He mistimed it....no where near as bad as Rodgers....Rodgers didn't even try

He whiffed on the PBU/INT, but he wasn't THAT bad.. (outside of that play)

Advertisement
seems like delaney is healthy enough to dress but not healthy enough for them to trust him in a game like this until it's effectively over. will prob be the same thing next week.

Advertisement
Dean has been watching the Highsmiff highlight film. That was almost as bad as Highsmiff against fsu

I feel y'all but he did cause the fumble to make it up, that was key. He'll be alright.

I actually thought dean made a couple of plays. But that missed jump ball should have been a pick. Delaney was out there late and he looked to have a robotic leg. That boy ain’t playing any meaningful snaps again this regular season. Maybe the bowl game/s.

Advertisement
Back