Delancey to Louisiville**

It was a real bad point trying to compare a kid who athletically doesn’t belong here vs. a former prospect that did and don’t get all ****y when you get corrected.
I wasn't comparing him, I was making a larger point using him as an example.

Nobody's gettin ****y, you just try to interject on everything I say & routinely miss the point altogether. You ain't correcting sh*t bruh you just be thirsty to go back & fourth all the time lol

Advertisement
Baker is similar to Malek Young in that they were both underrated by recruiting services, but played in the Army Game.

I doubt anyone would have a problem taking a local All-American DB, regardless of his 247/Rivals ranking. At least I'd think that

Chavez grant, choc gray

Nigel bethel, Ryan Mayes

Keon Payne, Jermaine Barton...

A reach is a reach. All the kids listed above came from feeder schools and never did anything here

Choc Gray still on roster too.

22d Yr Senior

He OV’ed at UGA in November and was verbally committed to UGA since June of that year. He got the Clemson offer in 2013 and Tennessee in February of 2014. It’s not my fault nobody wanted him and it’s obvious Al didn’t want him because he was 5’11.

You’re missing the point

As usual

Advertisement
Delanceys I think is a plan b guy he has decent film. If he has a monster senior season it could be interesting. He would be a at the earliest a year 2 contributer for us

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the reason guys are ahead of him for us is because imo rumph likes long corners for the most part and if he takes a smaller kid(couch,bandy) they are pretty technically sound already

Delancy isn’t small. He’s a 6 foot DB with length and versatility.

Advertisement
Because you don’t reach at these schools. It’s a red flag when you play for a dominant school but nobody knows who you are or offering you. You reach for a kid like Randall St. Felix who played for Dr. Krop High and dominated. For some reason they keep bringing these kids up though.

St. Felix torched us(Marshall) in the bowl game this year. He is going to be special

Advertisement
Back