Delancey to Louisiville**

Advertisement
Advertisement
When it comes to reaches I don’t have an issue taking them from feeder schools. Taking a reach from MNW or STA or BTW is fine with me. Obviously later in the cycle. That’s why the Munoz take wasn’t a problem with me as it was for some

Miami NW Corner...Came to UM junior day. Probably a plan B for us, but both Gogeta and LCE speak highly of the kid...He's a colorful character because he's the one getting all the pub for the MNW dance.

Not a bad player at all either.
What's the MNW dance again?

Advertisement
When it comes to reaches I don’t have an issue taking them from feeder schools. Taking a reach from MNW or STA or BTW is fine with me. Obviously later in the cycle. That’s why the Munoz take wasn’t a problem with me as it was for some

Chavez grant, choc gray

Nigel bethel, Ryan Mayes

Keon Payne, Jermaine Barton...

A reach is a reach. All the kids listed above came from feeder schools and never did anything here

May be there later for us this summer/fall if we need/want him...Then you take him to help hold MNW soph studs together for '21

Lol Ryan Mayes says hello..no more local reaches for me. Unless your getting a grab like 08 MNW. I know they ain’t all accomplish what we thought collectively but that’s the only time I wanna reach for a Kendal Tompkins again

Advertisement
Chavez grant, choc gray

Nigel bethel, Ryan Mayes

Keon Payne, Jermaine Barton...

A reach is a reach. All the kids listed above came from feeder schools and never did anything here
Because you don’t reach at these schools. It’s a red flag when you play for a dominant school but nobody knows who you are or offering you. You reach for a kid like Randall St. Felix who played for Dr. Krop High and dominated. For some reason they keep bringing these kids up though.

Lol Ryan Mayes says hello..no more local reaches for me. Unless your getting a grab like 08 MNW. I know they ain’t all accomplish what we thought collectively but that’s the only time I wanna reach for a Kendal Tompkins again
Ryan Mayes was originally from Dr. Krop he only transferred to MNW for his Senior year, even the coaches at MNW said he played soft.

He was a reach by the Folden staff that couldn't recruit their way out of a wet paper bag. That staff made awful evals, they should've taken Deatrick Nichols instead of Mayes but they never even offered him.

I don't agree with reaching for prospects either, but a lot of players yall consider reaches just because they go to certain local schools. Most of this board would've called Deandre Baker a reach as well, but he's about to be 1st/2nd round pick even though he was a low rated 3-star.

Ryan Mayes was originally from Dr. Krop he only transferred to MNW for his Senior year, even the coaches at MNW said he played soft.

He was a reach by the Folden staff that couldn't recruit their way out of a wet paper bag. That staff made awful evals, they should've taken Deatrick Nichols instead of Mayes but they never even offered him.

I don't agree with reaching for prospects either, but a lot of players yall consider reaches just because they go to certain local schools. Most of this board would've called Deandre Baker a reach as well, but he's about to be 1st/2nd round pick even though he was a low rated 3-star.
DeAndre was invited to the Army game, ran a 4.5, and had a 4.35 shuttle...

Real, real bad comparison especially since he had offers to Clemson, UGA, Tennessee, and Texas.

Advertisement

Real, real bad comparison especially since he had offers to Clemson, UGA, Tennessee, and Texas.
I wasn't comparing Delancey to Baker, I used Baker as an example to show how fans think every player that's not a high rated 4-star from local schools like MNW, BTW etc is considered a reach. Baker was the 247 44th ranked CB in his class & his national rating was low as well.

And good lord dude why are you always in some imaginary ****ing contest with me, you don't have to immediately jump out the window every time I say something just to argue lol

If he had all those offers they came very, very, very late...Because no one was mad when UM committed to GA. Not one UM fan.

If he had all those offers they came very, very, very late...Because no one was mad when UM committed to GA. Not one UM fan.
He OV’ed at UGA in November and was verbally committed to UGA since June of that year. He got the Clemson offer in 2013 and Tennessee in February of 2014. It’s not my fault nobody wanted him and it’s obvious Al didn’t want him because he was 5’11.

Advertisement
Back