Deion Vs. Mario

c'mon man, hunter chased the đź’°.People are giving deion way too much credit for this
Well to be fair the only reason that that money is available is because of Deion and who he is. It will be interesting to see in the next few years whether he sticks this coaching thing out. Kids will definitely want to play for him. It’ll be a question of who lets him prove himself as a coach.

Advertisement
Well to be fair the only reason that that money is available is because of Deion and who he is. It will be interesting to see in the next few years whether he sticks this coaching thing out. Kids will definitely want to play for him. It’ll be a question of who lets him prove himself as a coach.
It will be as much a question of Deion's commitment as it will be getting an opportunity. Moonlighting as a coach -- which is basically what he does right now -- is different than committing to the 24/7 grind of being the head coach at a major P5 program and dealing with the politics and compliance that comes along with that. I don't see it but maybe the money is enough to persuade him.

Advertisement
Gotta love these images of "what makes a great coach great" get redone after stuff like this happens.

I mentioned Saban with a more level playing field in pro sports. How about Urban Meyer? How great is he as a coach?

Deion, ***, Saban,...they are ALL salesmen. One just happened to have been an alltime player as well.

But we get highly selective on who we WANT to tag as a legit coach and who we do not. We're so blind that we can't even recognize that it's all perception.

One coach is great BECAUSE he's a top salesman and out-athletes other teams,...the guy that doesn't fit our image is suspect because he's doing the same thing.

You think Deion will be welcomed back to fsu after today? You realize this was probably the biggest recruiting embarrassment in the history of recruiting and fsu is a laughingstock?
Bruh people hated Mario when he left after a week with Golden. People also hated Wes cause he threw down the U. Guess what? They will both be here this season upcoming.

Bruh people hated Mario when he left after a week with Golden. People also hated Wes cause he threw down the U. Guess what? They will both be here this season upcoming.
C'mon bro, you know one is not remotely like the other. I don't think he had any chance before today. Now I know it.

C'mon bro, you know one is not remotely like the other. I don't think he had any chance before today. Now I know it.
Nah fans can go from hating u to loving u but one thing is the fans can't control if they hire him or not. That would be up to the people who hire

Advertisement
Is Prime a better coach than Randy Shannon or AL Golden? Who would you choose if you had to pick one

If u guys can’t see the difference between when Mario left UM and Deion, you’re a moron. Mario left UM for a raise and to learn from Saban. You sound dumb comparing the 2.

Advertisement
c'mon man, hunter chased the đź’°.People are giving deion way too much credit for this
I follow up my original post with this one..

He MIGHT get the fsu job but that would be good for us because he's not a good "coach".

Keep buying players fine, but I'm not worried about any deion coached team in the slightestt

Advertisement
Deion saw what Cincinnati did. Everyone thinks he’s going to FSU. I don’t think so. I think he stays at JSU and does the UCF/Cincinnati thing in anticipation of an expansion of the playoff format. That’s what makes sense to me, not going to a dumpster fire in Trailerhassee where the Athletic Department hates him and the Administration hates him too.

Deion saw what Cincinnati did. Everyone thinks he’s going to FSU. I don’t think so. I think he stays at JSU and does the UCF/Cincinnati thing in anticipation of an expansion of the playoff format. That’s what makes sense to me, not going to a dumpster fire in Trailerhassee where the Athletic Department hates him and the Administration hates him too.
No matter how expanded the playoffs get. JSU is never making the playoffs. lmao. What do you think? They are going to make the CFB playoff bigger than the march madness bracket?

They’re not even D1. They only beat my Rattlers by like 6. Let’s hold on our horses here.

Jackson St is not eligible for an FBS playoff slot

Unless
Some rules change
Jackson St becomes an FBS team or schedules nothing but FBS teams.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back