Deion Sanders

Advertisement
Deion is still looking to be involved with an FSU team that might finally beat UM!!! He has zero wins so far in his FSU career, last thing on his bucket list???

Sillie ***gart cannot find a coaching staff. Make no mistake. This is a gimmick hire. FSU is ****ed.
I told same to an employee up here in Tallahassee this morning when he asked what I thought of FSU hiring ***gart.

I've seen bad coaching hires at Miami 3 times now. He seems like he is getting a lot of credit for turning a program around when the facts are the conference USF was playing in just happened to get a whole lot easier when he got there. Just like Golden at Temple.

The look on his face. From a smile to a worried face in just a few minutes. Told him the teams that left USF conference right before he got there and after his first year. Then the OCs (and Fuente) that left after his third year along w UCF becoming a straight dumpster fire.

Sillie ***gart cannot find a coaching staff. Make no mistake. This is a gimmick hire. FSU is ****ed.
I told same to an employee up here in Tallahassee this morning when he asked what I thought of FSU hiring ***gart.

I've seen bad coaching hires at Miami 3 times now. He seems like he is getting a lot of credit for turning a program around when the facts are the conference USF was playing in just happened to get a whole lot easier when he got there. Just like Golden at Temple.

The look on his face. From a smile to a worried face in just a few minutes. Told him the teams that left USF conference right before he got there and after his first year. Then the OCs (and Fuente) that left after his third year along w UCF becoming a straight dumpster fire.
Nailed it.

Say what you want about Jimbo Fisher, but he is very well respected in the coaching community. The fact that he could not wait to run the other direction from FSU is a gigantic red flag to much of that fraternity.

FSU Message Board idiots will have you believe that William's staff is going to be so elite that they are all still employed by major programs involved in serious bowl games.

We Miami fans know this is all cyclical and recognize the direction this is heading for them. When your defensive coordinator decides to stay at Oregon to work for Mario, that's not a good look.

Last edited:
Advertisement
OMG, this is exactly the type of hire Al Golden would do... oh these next few years will be sweet!

Advertisement
Lol

But some of y’all have been in favor of hiring Ray Lewis to be the LBs coach at Miami ...

:monkey-serious:

Deion would prefer the notoriety over the grind. Coaching college football is a real grind.

The fact that he could not wait to run the other direction from FSU is a gigantic red flag to much of that fraternity.

LOL...Of course a scam artist not getting over the AD would be a "red flag" to other scam artists.

Dumbo was loyal to garbage *** ACs & was getting His *** handed to em' on the recruiting trail, that's why He tucked His tail & ran.

So far social media has Diaz going to FSU as DC, Duggans to FSU as WR (possibly with play calling duties), and Deion coming in as the DB coach.

Who else fills out his staff and who do we replace Dugans and Diaz with?

Advertisement
If FSU, or any school for that matter, wants to start using bona fide celebrity alumni on the recruiting trail, then I'm all for it. Our alumni base is second to none!! GO CANES!!

The fact that he could not wait to run the other direction from FSU is a gigantic red flag to much of that fraternity.

LOL...Of course a scam artist not getting over the AD would be a "red flag" to other scam artists.

Dumbo was loyal to garbage *** ACs & was getting His *** handed to em' on the recruiting trail, that's why He tucked His tail & ran.
Another closet Nole apologist. Yeah, Jimbo was the only problem. A egotistical coach out to maximize his own interests is a real rarity. That's why the mighty Bill Taggfart was the best they could do. A hire so convincing his DC, who FSU really wanted more, stayed to work for the up and coming Mario Cristobal.

Advertisement
A hire so convincing his DC, who FSU really wanted more, stayed to work for the up and coming Mario Cristobal.

LOL...well at least somebody other than Taggart wanted Leavitt bad enough to pay Him that ridiculous salary...more than I can say for Kelly who Dumbo won't even hire at TAMU...LOL.

So, yeah, my point stands, Dumbo was loyal to garbage *** ACs.

A hire so convincing his DC, who FSU really wanted more, stayed to work for the up and coming Mario Cristobal.

LOL...well at least somebody other than Taggart wanted Leavitt bad enough to pay Him that ridiculous salary...more than I can say for Kelly who Dumbo won't even hire at TAMU...LOL.

You sound precisely like the FSU fans, blaming Jimbo for everything. Does it take two to tango? Sure. But Jimbo to Taggart is a downgrade, that's why he was 4th or 5th on their list. That doesn't speak well to the green pastures that apparently are FSU program. That AD is a mess. But I'm not surprised to see that logic being applied here, after all, it is regularly explained to us that if we don't root for FSU certain times of the year we aren't really Canes fans. And let Leavitt was retained by Mario Cristobal, not Nick ***ing Saban. Not a good look for Taggart or FSU.

You sound precisely like the FSU fans, blaming Jimbo for everything. Does it take two to tango? Sure. But Jimbo to Taggart is a downgrade, that's why he was 4th or 5th on their list. That doesn't speak well to the green pastures that apparently are FSU program. That AD is a mess. But I'm not surprised to see that logic being applied here, after all, it is regularly explained to us that if we don't root for FSU certain times of the year we aren't really Canes fans. And let Leavitt was retained by Mario Cristobal, not Nick ***ing Saban. Not a good look for Taggart or FSU.

LOL...it's all Dumbo's fault.

FSU gave Him everything, including a $100M upgrade to the football facilities. Facilities that He only started b!tchin' & gripin' about when it became apparent that this season was going to be a dumpster fire...and still, He had nothing better behind Francois than a pip squeak, beanstalk true freshman...LOL.

Would love for this to happen. Deion doesnt think rules apply to him. He will have them in trouble within a year or 2.

Advertisement
Back