CFB Deion Sanders Jock Sniffer Thread

Advertisement
We have Noles on our staff right now, literally multiple Coaches.

Him being a Nole is not the reason why so many of our fans have an irrational hatred of him.
Uh oh.
pack and go tv land GIF by #Impastor

Advertisement

Whelp… here we go…. He ain’t wrong either.

Uncomfortable because his squad is 75% black and he’s a good black coach?

Lol. Aren’t most teams comprised that way? Someone also needs to let him know he isn’t the first good black coach. Get comfortable, Deion, but stay ignorant.

I love him because he’s black. If it’s him vs any other race I’m for him 100%.
Just because someone is Black like me, doesn't mean I have to overlook their nonsense. Deion had NO problem with the system, until he realized that merely being Deion didn't entitle him to an interview at FSU. He then went to JSU, created a glorified Juco program with a ton of FBS bouncebacks, won at a high level and bailed the moment an opportunity presented itself. He's always been a prosperity preacher in cleats, and for those of us with an IQ above 70, we know full well that Deion has NEVER cared about "The Culture" or about anyone outside of Deion. It's all flimflam, designed to further his own goals. He's Dabo Swinney, but with cool sunglasses and fewer toes. The hypocrisy has always been part of the package, but that's college sports. It's cool that he found a way to skip the line and not have to put in the work most Black HCs did, but he isn't the Black crusader people are portraying him as. Once he gets what he wants, he'll go back to the company man he's always been.

Advertisement
Just because someone is Black like me, doesn't mean I have to overlook their nonsense. Deion had NO problem with the system, until he realized that merely being Deion didn't entitle him to an interview at FSU. He then went to JSU, created a glorified Juco program with a ton of FBS bouncebacks, won at a high level and bailed the moment an opportunity presented itself. He's always been a prosperity preacher in cleats, and for those of us with an IQ above 70, we know full well that Deion has NEVER cared about "The Culture" or about anyone outside of Deion. It's all flimflam, designed to further his own goals. He's Dabo Swinney, but with cool sunglasses and fewer toes. The hypocrisy has always been part of the package, but that's college sports. It's cool that he found a way to skip the line and not have to put in the work most Black HCs did, but he isn't the Black crusader people are portraying him as. Once he gets what he wants, he'll go back to the company man he's always been.
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Advertisement
Bold take. Hat tip to you sir.

Advertisement

If you want to know what Deion is truly like, listen to Whitlock interview 2 former CU players, despicable how he acted and treated these young men. Interview starts about the 55min mark. First part of the show features our boy k9cane

Advertisement
Back