Deion Jackson Update

- "100% Commited

- "I didn't commit to a coach, I picked the team and that's what I'm sticking with. I mean they need more chemistry but they got a good team. I don't care who coaches, let's play some football. One school tried to hit me up but I was like 'Nah'."

- "I'm not going to visit anywhere else unless if the USC Trojans make me an offer," (Dream school)

- (On Miami) I haven't talked to them since I left (Hallandale)," " Coach Paul (Williams) was supposed to come see me up here but I guess he never made it. They know my situation but I honestly don't know how they feel about it. I probably should call them since that's important."

-Had "Personal problems at the house

- "I had to move in with my grandma so I'm living with her now in Jacksonville," "I'm getting settled in up here and going to Mandarin High School. I could have even played for them but I don't want to get into all that."

CB Commit Deion Jackson Answers Some Questions, Others Remain

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's the kind of dude who even if we land will end up never finishing his college career at Miami. He'll kept drifting around.

He is the type of dude we let slip away and try and blame admissions or NCAA of why we didn't land him. But clearly we see that the staff is not recruiting him right now

Advertisement
He's the kind of dude who even if we land will end up never finishing his college career at Miami. He'll kept drifting around.

Based off what?

Based off of the fact the kid didn't even play two years of HS ball due to grades and moved to Jacksonville out of nowhere, only to sit out.

This kid will never play a snap at D1 school.

You're talking like he chose to do that. It is some things in life that are out of our control

He is the type of dude we let slip away and try and blame admissions or NCAA of why we didn't land him. But clearly we see that the staff is not recruiting him right now

If you read what the OP posted and don't think there is something seriously wrong with the kid, than I honestly don't know what to tell you. Talented or not, this doesn't appear to be the type of young man who is ready to leave home and attend college, let alone play major division one football.

Mark Richt visited that school to see Kearney lol while he was there most likely. He hasnt spoken to the coaches means , his spot is probably gone.

Advertisement

If you read what the OP posted and don't think there is something seriously wrong with the kid, than I honestly don't know what to tell you. Talented or not, this doesn't appear to be the type of young man who is ready to leave home and attend college, let alone play major division one football.

Don't think it's fair to blame kid entirely.

Clearly has family issues.

Somebody we can't let get away he get his grades and personal life together he will be a baller. Can be like Eddie Jackson who golden let get away to Bama.

Advertisement

Don't think it's fair to blame kid entirely.

Clearly has family issues.

I don't know who to blame, but the family issues could be him. Perhaps his parents had enough of his b.s.. Simply put, we don't know, but it isn't always the parents.

One would think if you had something as important as a college decision to make, you'd pick up your phone and call to see what's going on. That's just me and I would've done that at that age.

Told you guys this two weeks ago on the 12/7 update but.... I still don't see him ending up in the class. Their is an issue that's not even being discussed.

Fact that Richt saw Kearney at Mandarin and didn't talk to Deion is another red flag.

Move on. He has a ongoing legal issue.

Theirs more kids getting pushed out.

Last edited:
Told you guys this two weeks ago on the 12/7 update but.... I still don't see him ending up in the class. Their is an issue that's not even being discussed.

Fact that Richt saw Kearney at Mandarin and didn't talk to Deion is another red flag.

Move on. He has a ongoing legal issue.

Theirs more kids getting pushed out.

Don't pull a Pete here, if you got info let us hear it.

Advertisement
Back