*Deion Hallmon*

Info Post: Decommitted from Rutgers according to 247 Sports, UM has not offered to date

Still don't understand why he doesn't have an offer

Cause the staff doesn't want him...Howard and Gunter are starting.

The backups are Crawford, Burns, Hope and Dortch.

We have commitments from Bethel and Turner. Plus potential DBs in Mayes and Gray (both may play safety and Gray may be WR).

I agree that the staff doesnt want him but to say its because of the players we already have is false, if jabril peppers come calling golden isnt turning him away

That is not what I said. I said cause the staff doesn't want Hallmon. If some big time talent that the staff wants comes calling.

Advertisement
Info Post: Decommitted from Rutgers according to 247 Sports, UM has not offered to date

Still don't understand why he doesn't have an offer

Cause the staff doesn't want him...Howard and Gunter are starting.

The backups are Crawford, Burns, Hope and Dortch.

We have commitments from Bethel and Turner. Plus potential DBs in Mayes and Gray (both may play safety and Gray may be WR).

I agree that the staff doesnt want him but to say its because of the players we already have is false, if jabril peppers come calling golden isnt turning him away

Lol. Couple things wrong with your logic

1. Jabrill peppers is a special talent and top 5 player in the nation, hallmon is...hallmon.
2. Peppers is a safety at the next level

SFHS Sports ‏@SFHSSports 1h
Also, Cypress Bay DB Deion Hallmon @DeionHallmon tells us he is now looking at staying in-state. Likely waiting till NSD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fat Albert & The Plan C Kids

haha, ok. A player with 50+ offers and Top100 in the state is a plan C kid. Where do you come up with this stuff?

However, last time I spoke with him, he seemed to indicate a Miami offer wasn't coming.

Listen, and I'll type slowly for you, so you get it, he's Fat Al's plan C because it's obvious he wasn't Fat Al's choice to be here. If he was, then he'd have been offered a long time ago. Guys are leaving, and we're striking out on other guys, so Fat Al is scrambling and scuffling and going down HIS LIST to the next options.

I don't trust Fat Al's evaluations at all, so Hallmon is probably better than his Plan A guys. The post was a knock on Fat Al, not Hallmon. Get it?

Fat Albert & The Plan C Kids

haha, ok. A player with 50+ offers and Top100 in the state is a plan C kid. Where do you come up with this stuff?

However, last time I spoke with him, he seemed to indicate a Miami offer wasn't coming.

Listen, and I'll type slowly for you, so you get it, he's Fat Al's plan C because it's obvious he wasn't Fat Al's choice to be here. If he was, then he'd have been offered a long time ago. Guys are leaving, and we're striking out on other guys, so Fat Al is scrambling and scuffling and going down HIS LIST to the next options.

I don't trust Fat Al's evaluations at all, so Hallmon is probably better than his Plan A guys. The post was a knock on Fat Al, not Hallmon. Get it?

I get it, another attempt to dump on Golden; any and everything perceived as a misstep by you, the king of all porsters, king of trash. Just judging by your avatar.

You know, your bashing is bordering on obsession, my friend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back