*Deion Hallmon*

canefordays

Freshman
Canesport has an article featuring Cypress Bay CB Deion Hallmon. The headline says he is waiting on a Miami offer. The kid has an impressive offer list, good speed, and size. Do we have any interest, possible offer?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Think you mean legacy Deion Hallmon who camped and didn't receive an offer.

209.gif

Hallmon not Hamilton...

Think you mean legacy Deion Hallmon who camped and didn't receive an offer.

Yea, he is a local kid. If we dont land lammons you think he is a plan B type kid?

No.

With corner commits from Bethel, Turner, and Mayes, I think it's Lammons or bust the of the way. Like Pete and others have said before, Mayes could end up at S leaving Bethel and Turner as the only 2 corner commits. Even then I still think it's Lammons or bust the rest of the way.

Advertisement
Yup we are pretty set at CB especially if Corn and Ray Ray Lewis stay there. Lammons or no one is fine with me.

Deion Hallmon Cypress Bay CB commits to Rutgers. He was a potential target, big with long arms, but he didnt really impress yesterday against Heritage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Info Post: Decommitted from Rutgers according to 247 Sports, UM has not offered to date

Still don't understand why he doesn't have an offer

Cause the staff doesn't want him...Howard and Gunter are starting.

The backups are Crawford, Burns, Hope and Dortch.

We have commitments from Bethel and Turner. Plus potential DBs in Mayes and Gray (both may play safety and Gray may be WR).

Info Post: Decommitted from Rutgers according to 247 Sports, UM has not offered to date

Still don't understand why he doesn't have an offer

Cause the staff doesn't want him...Howard and Gunter are starting.

The backups are Crawford, Burns, Hope and Dortch.

We have commitments from Bethel and Turner. Plus potential DBs in Mayes and Gray (both may play safety and Gray may be WR).

I agree that the staff doesnt want him but to say its because of the players we already have is false, if jabril peppers come calling golden isnt turning him away

Advertisement
Back