Deion got me agreeing with him 🤮

Canezum5

Senior
Premium
Screenshot_20210913-173337_Facebook.jpg

This is a **** of a message and the truth thru and thru!!

Why these coaches coddle these players is beyond me!!!!!

Advertisement
And its sound novel because we have clowns like Diaz chatting trash. App St player caught the ball and fell down, tackled by the grass. Senior players just acting like its normal. Tyriq the only one going off about it.

Advertisement
That's one semenhole that I don't necessarily "hate." He speaking FACTS! Someone send this to the Hecht.

Advertisement
don't give a **** what Dion has to say at Jacksonville St. while the message is fantastic and I agree its very easy for him to announce this publictly at Jacksonsville St. So its not genuine

Advertisement
Advertisement
don't give a **** what Dion has to say at Jacksonville St. while the message is fantastic and I agree its very easy for him to announce this publictly at Jacksonsville St. So its not genuine
Oh brother… that’s prime time Deion Sanders… he’ll say just about anything anywhere

We’d have nobody left to put in the games by middle of the 2nd. Lol I like premise of his message but it ain’t black & white like he’s pretending it is. Somewhere in the middle.

I’ve seen peewee kids get put on the bench for dropping passes and missing tackles.
44 must have pics of something or the drop off behind him must be worse than we all think.

Big Facts. And you establish this culture by starting out that way. Manny is too far gone with these issues that if he stops these players will quit on him. They play for him now because they get what they want regardless of how well or poorly they play. Only way this problem is fixed is get a new leader that establishes this culture from day one. I say it again, Manny is a dead man walking.

Advertisement
Back