Definition of irony

Eyedoctor2

Redshirt Freshman
Perfect onside kick....

recovered by Nick O'Leary, another South Florida recruit we should have kept.

Advertisement
well....shoulda never came down to that.....made enough mistakes to fill 3 games today...mentally weak weak weak

Do they have a vocabulary class in Eye school?

Might want to look up the definition of irony.

Advertisement
And to watch them under utilize their TE's again makes me think he will never do much there. Maybe I'm wrong, but Releford(sp) only had 1 catch and cant remember many balls going the TE's way. Shame to because O'Leary could be a beast at TE in the right offense.

And to watch them under utilize their TE's again makes me think he will never do much there. Maybe I'm wrong, but Releford(sp) only had 1 catch and cant remember many balls going the TE's way. Shame to because O'Leary could be a beast at TE in the right offense.

Not sure what you saw, but he looked like midget out there. May end up being productive, but he's gotta 6'0 tops. No way is he going to be a dominant TE. First time I saw him out there I thought to myself "who's the little white guy?".....then realized it was O'leary.

O'Leary ****ed his career away by signing with F$U. **** that kid.

Definitely, why good TEs sign at FSU has always surprised me. They never use them in the offense.

But yeah, he was going to FSU no matter what. You cannot lose what you never had.

Advertisement

Not sure what you saw, but he looked like midget out there. May end up being productive, but he's gotta 6'0 tops. No way is he going to be a dominant TE. First time I saw him out there I thought to myself "who's the little white guy?".....then realized it was O'leary.

I have to disagree with you there. Kid is 6'3'' 230 as a true Freshman and would likely be our best TE right now. Unfortunately he signed with FSU and will be under utilized.

Advertisement
Back