defensive targets left

Lars Hanson ‏@LarsHanson 18h
Mesa Community College (Ariz.) four star DL Claude Pelon will make his commitment on December 18th. #Washington #Miami #UCF #USC
Retweeted by Tito Benach

Advertisement
Mesa Community College (Ariz.) four star DL Claude Pelon will make his commitment on December 18th. #Washington #Miami #UCF #USC
Retweeted by Tito Benach

Nice.
Im late to the party, but the two i hope to finish with the most would be JC and Boateng. Dude looks like Terrell Suggs out there. I like his game a lot.

nah we already have

Nighel Bethel DB
Ryan Mayes DB
Dennis Turner (possible DB)

young lb
mccray lb
owens lb

moten dl
thomas dl
trent harris dl
wyche dl
valentine dl
mike smith dl
courtnel jenkins dl
demitrius Jackson DL

That is basically half the class with 8 guys on the DL with offers to 3 more in JC Jackson Pelon and Johnson who we have a legit shot at.

Isn't Smith being recruited as a LB? If that is the case I would like to see at least one more DL and LB and two in the secondary as a perfect finish to the class.

Advertisement
Retweeted by Tito Benach

him visiting us 4 days before his decision is huge for us!

Im curious..What if we strike out on all of our JUCO DT targets? Anyone know if there are any DTs out there we might be looking at that are under the radar just in case have a crisis situation?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back