Defensive PFF Grades versus UNC

BS85

D before E
Premium
PFF sucks but they're still at least directionally on point (usually). Below is the article but according to them, Ford was the ONLY defensive player who played at least average.

The worst:
-Ivey got a 44
-Amari got a 31
-Jennings got a 29!!!

It's so weird that the players we've been calling out ALL *******.YEAR contributed the most to the worst defensive effort in school history, and one of the worst defensive rushing performances of ALL TIME AT ANY SCHOOL. Weird that the coaches didn't do a **** thing to correct this all god **** year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
PFF sucks but they're still at least directionally on point (usually). Below is the article but according to them, Ford was the ONLY defensive player who played at least average.

The worst:
-Ivey got a 44
-Amari got a 31
-Jennings got a 29!!!

It's so weird that the players we've been calling out ALL *******.YEAR contributed the most to the worst defensive effort in school history, and one of the worst defensive rushing performances of ALL TIME AT ANY SCHOOL. Weird that the coaches didn't do a **** thing to correct this all god **** year.

But we had 5 tackles for loss (TFL).

Advertisement
Our linebackers are coached worse than our DBs prove me wrong. They get washed every play. I could have ran for 100 against Miami yesterday and I haven’t played tackle football since 8th grade

Advertisement
Lol @ only 15 missed tackles. I know I saw that at least and I didn't even watch the second half. Where's the grade for terrible ******* angle? wrap the **** up or get off the field.

Advertisement
Back