Defensive coordinator

Advertisement
My dream off season moves would be to bring in little Willy as DC, T-Rob for dbs and orgeron for dline. All are good coaches and recruiters plus little Willy gets us into Texas and Orgeron gets us into Cali.

You don't fire a guy with a, potential, top twenty defense.
If you did you'd never be able to hire another coach.

Well you might not be able to fire coach No d if we continue to be ranked that high but Jethro is gone. We had two weeks to prepare for fsu too remember that

Advertisement
@ChristyChirinos: #Canes DC Mark D'Onofrio: "We needed to make a couple more plays in that game to win it, we know we’re close to winning that type of game."

This type of loser mentality here is ****ing sickening

How is saying we have to make a few more plays to win and we are close a losers mentality??

How about if the O would of continue to put their foot on throat. Who ever called off the dogs needs to go so that will be AG or Coley you take your pick. My guess it was AG playing big 10 football and just maybe whats been holding coach no d back is AG himself.

If you want him gone you are going to have to hope he gets a head coach job at a lesser level school. Won't be fired after this seasons ranking.

It will be the same old **** next year. I want it to be different but unfortunately it wont.

Advertisement
Not even if that guy is a soft nacho douche*** and the new guy potentially gets you a top 5 defense?

@ChristyChirinos: #Canes DC Mark D'Onofrio: "We needed to make a couple more plays in that game to win it, we know we’re close to winning that type of game."

This type of loser mentality here is ****ing sickening

How is saying we have to make a few more plays to win and we are close a losers mentality??

How about if the O would of continue to put their foot on throat. Who ever called off the dogs needs to go so that will be AG or Coley you take your pick. My guess it was AG playing big 10 football and just maybe whats been holding coach no d back is AG himself.

If we had continued to be aggressive and we lost people would start saying "golden should be fired for beings so stupid. Everyone knows that you run the clock with the lead." Golden may not be the best coach ever but trying to control the clock isn't a bad strategy when you have a lead over the no. 3 team in the country. Don't forget, we were driving 2 times in the second half but then we fumbled. Is that Golden's fault?

It isn't about rankings. It's about maximizing the abilities of your players.

I will generously give Dorito an F- in that category.

My dream off season moves would be to bring in little Willy as DC, T-Rob for dbs and orgeron for dline. All are good coaches and recruiters plus little Willy gets us into Texas and Orgeron gets us into Cali.

agree with the first point; not the second.

priority one is not letting the loservilles and the tallyloles and the gaytes stealing our south fla ballers

Advertisement
His ranking be damned he is still a massive recruiting liability and has 4 losses for the season. From what I've heard from admin people and Pete's confirmation, I still expect D'Onofrio, Williams, and Franklin to be gone next year.

Advertisement
I'm not sure it will matter. We are still running Golden scheme.

Our D is vastly improved, it's just not what I prefer. Really hate our refusal to go from our base D when teams spread us out, hate the DL philosophy, and our blitz packages.

It isn't about rankings. It's about maximizing the abilities of your players.

I will generously give Dorito an F- in that category.
This. We went from really ****** to good. But we could be so so much better. Our DBs don't play to their potential and our Dline is a joke. This is what people that think Golden and the staff returning in tact is a good thing don't understand. These coaches don't maximize potential regardless of the last 4 weeks.

Defense is playing A LOT better since Golden decided to get more aggressive.

Even against FSU there were small throwing windows for Rapeis. If that had been any other QB, that game would've been a ****-kicking.

It almost was anyway. If Kirby doesn't drop that pick, the game is probably 23-0.

Defense is playing A LOT better since Golden decided to get more aggressive.

Even against FSU there were small throwing windows for Rapeis. If that had been any other QB, that game would've been a ****-kicking.

It almost was anyway. If Kirby doesn't drop that pick, the game is probably 23-0.

under the bus

Advertisement
Back