Defensive Back U | All Time Miami DB's Highlight

since56

Redshirt Freshman
After reading this: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2322360-how-urban-meyer-fixed-ohio-state

I don't like Meyer at all but you gotta respect him as a coach. But, after reading this, I thought that if the players were all "Video Boarded" (think water boarded) with video's like this these kids would have the true meaning of what it is to be a Cane.

[video=youtube;HNT4lkPbQ_w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNT4lkPbQ_w[/video]

As the article shows, the OSU player's first introduction to Meyer was pure torture. No wonder he win's.

Advertisement
"At a school like Ohio State…you should be able to rally back pretty quick," Meyer told reporters Tuesday. "Any time there's transition or issues you have to deal with, sometimes you get a little bit of a void in a recruiting class and it's amazing nowadays, (how it takes) one year.

"But we have a really a [sic] motto around here: There's no excuses from the coaches or players, and I don't want to hear about this, we don't have this, we don't have this, the previous staff—no, no, no. We are good, they are your players now and our players now and do the best you can with them."

polar opposite---POLAR! of Golden and Co.

"At a school like Ohio State…you should be able to rally back pretty quick," Meyer told reporters Tuesday. "Any time there's transition or issues you have to deal with, sometimes you get a little bit of a void in a recruiting class and it's amazing nowadays, (how it takes) one year.

"But we have a really a [sic] motto around here: There's no excuses from the coaches or players, and I don't want to hear about this, we don't have this, we don't have this, the previous staff—no, no, no. We are good, they are your players now and our players now and do the best you can with them."

polar opposite---POLAR! of Golden and Co.

Could you imagine having Urban Meyer as our coach, holy **** we would terrorize folks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back