Defensive adjustments

When debating a chicken **** Gaytor fan it isn't necessary to call them ****ing liars when they're caught lying. It is understood that they are ****ing liars because they are Gaytors. Look no further than their lies as to why they no longer schedule Miami for getting their asses whooped.

[video=youtube;qq9uHgfQGoc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq9uHgfQGoc[/video]

Advertisement
So CaneAlmighty's position is that an opinion of a team BEFORE the season determines whether beating said team is a quality win once the season begins/ends.

Cool. So if Vegas believes a team will be 10-2 and they end up 3-9, according to CaneAlmighty any team who beats them still got a quality win because Vegas predicted they would win 10 games preseason. Can't argue with that logic folks, Almighty is clearly a brilliant man.

No No No No No..

My position is you did some text book revisionist history bro.
Before the season you were down playing the loss of the departing starters, now you're over dramatizing the losses.
Before the season you had them has a 8,9 win team now you're saying the UF team Miami beat was as bad as their 4-8 record indicates.

155.jpg

Are you dumb?

I predicted 9-3 like march of last year, before all their injuries. Combine the injuries with the poor coaching on the offensive side of the ball and yes I do believe they were every bit as bad as their 4-8 record. That has zilch to do with expecting them to be 9-3 in PRESEASON under different circumstances, most notably losing their top two tackles, top receiver, top two QB's, etc. You are basically arguing that an opinion on a team is not allowed to change even when circumstances do, which is flat retarded.

As to the rest, its a typical spin job by you. I'm not overemphasizing their losses now simpleton. I still stand by my statements that the guys mentioned in those quotes (Nixon, Wilson, and Gilislee) were nothing special in the talent department. What you fail to comprehend is the guys slated to replace them missed a combined 47 starts. So in addition to losing those guys all the depth behind them was lost as well, hence this past season. I'd say I was surprised you can't differentiate the two arguments, but I'm not.

You were predicting 8,9 wins in AUGUST you ***ing liar. GTFOH with you predicting "9-3" in march.
Your 8/9 win prediction was already taking into account the injuries suffered in the offseason, loss of starters, Gillislee, etc.
The UF team Miami beat on 9/7 had a relatively full squad minus a couple of injuries. Nothing like what they ended up being after with the losses of key players which ultimately did the team in.
But for you to come here and say that the team Miami beat was a 4 win team is bush league on your part.
Are you saying that had the key players that started and played vs Miami not got injured and lost for the year UF would have still been a 4 win team?

You're not refuting anything that hasn't been posted dummy.

I predicted 9-3 during spring and later during the fall before most of the injuries occurred. So no, it wasn't taking into account injuries considering the majority happened in fall camp. To recap, Jones missed the entire fall camp, Green the starting RT was lost for the season, Driskel missed the first two weeks of camp to a viral infection, Debore tore his knee, Rolin tore his knee, Hilpaio tore his labrum, Morrison got arrested, etc. None of that **** could be foreseen and those are just the most notable ones.

So for you to claim UF came into the Miami game healthy is bull****. They were already down 3 offensive starters and had multiple backups injured. And Moore and Humphries both went down during the game, so UF was basically down 4-oline starters. And there is nothing 'bush league' about my comments. I'm not saying UF lost because of injuries. Get that through your head ****tard. Particularly when I stated Miami would win since the spring when I was on here discussing the game with other people. Feel free to look that up since you got so much time to check posts from way back when. The point is, they weren't a quality team and to say otherwise is just agenda driven. Evidenced by them struggling with a poor Toledo team 24-6 at home the week prior.

And I see you've already explained away that struggle by claiming UF's team who went 11-2 struggled with bowling green the year before. Here's the difference...that team was in their first year with a new coordinator in the first game of the season. So basically, there's no comparison idiot.

So CaneAlmighty's position is that an opinion of a team BEFORE the season determines whether beating said team is a quality win once the season begins/ends.

Cool. So if Vegas believes a team will be 10-2 and they end up 3-9, according to CaneAlmighty any team who beats them still got a quality win because Vegas predicted they would win 10 games preseason. Can't argue with that logic folks, Almighty is clearly a brilliant man.

No No No No No..

My position is you did some text book revisionist history bro.
Before the season you were down playing the loss of the departing starters, now you're over dramatizing the losses.
Before the season you had them has a 8,9 win team now you're saying the UF team Miami beat was as bad as their 4-8 record indicates.

155.jpg

Are you dumb?

I predicted 9-3 like march of last year, before all their injuries. Combine the injuries with the poor coaching on the offensive side of the ball and yes I do believe they were every bit as bad as their 4-8 record. That has zilch to do with expecting them to be 9-3 in PRESEASON under different circumstances, most notably losing their top two tackles, top receiver, top two QB's, etc. You are basically arguing that an opinion on a team is not allowed to change even when circumstances do, which is flat retarded.

As to the rest, its a typical spin job by you. I'm not overemphasizing their losses now simpleton. I still stand by my statements that the guys mentioned in those quotes (Nixon, Wilson, and Gilislee) were nothing special in the talent department. What you fail to comprehend is the guys slated to replace them missed a combined 47 starts. So in addition to losing those guys all the depth behind them was lost as well, hence this past season. I'd say I was surprised you can't differentiate the two arguments, but I'm not.

You were predicting 8,9 wins in AUGUST you ***ing liar. GTFOH with you predicting "9-3" in march.
Your 8/9 win prediction was already taking into account the injuries suffered in the offseason, loss of starters, Gillislee, etc.
The UF team Miami beat on 9/7 had a relatively full squad minus a couple of injuries. Nothing like what they ended up being after with the losses of key players which ultimately did the team in.
But for you to come here and say that the team Miami beat was a 4 win team is bush league on your part.
Are you saying that had the key players that started and played vs Miami not got injured and lost for the year UF would have still been a 4 win team?

You're not refuting anything that hasn't been posted dummy.

I predicted 9-3 during spring and later during the fall before most of the injuries occurred. So no, it wasn't taking into account injuries considering the majority happened in fall camp. To recap, Jones missed the entire fall camp, Green the starting RT was lost for the season, Driskel missed the first two weeks of camp to a viral infection, Debore tore his knee, Rolin tore his knee, Hilpaio tore his labrum, Morrison got arrested, etc. None of that **** could be foreseen and those are just the most notable ones.

So for you to claim UF came into the Miami game healthy is bull****. They were already down 3 offensive starters and had multiple backups injured. And Moore and Humphries both went down during the game, so UF was basically down 4-oline starters. And there is nothing 'bush league' about my comments. I'm not saying UF lost because of injuries. Get that through your head ****tard. Particularly when I stated Miami would win since the spring when I was on here discussing the game with other people. Feel free to look that up since you got so much time to check posts from way back when. The point is, they weren't a quality team and to say otherwise is just agenda driven. Evidenced by them struggling with a poor Toledo team 24-6 at home the week prior.

And I see you've already explained away that struggle by claiming UF's team who went 11-2 struggled with bowling green the year before. Here's the difference...that team was in their first year with a new coordinator in the first game of the season. So basically, there's no comparison idiot.

Nimwit, if you think the Gators are still a 4 win team with these guys playing a full season I don't know what to tell you.

Jeff Driskel
Tyler Murphy
Matt Jones
Tyler Moore
Domique Easly
Antonio Morrison
Marcus Roberson
Humphries

Keep spinning it all you want. But you don't lose all those players and still remain the same. LOL at being the same team with Mornhinweg as you are with Driskell.

And really weak excuse about struggling with Bowling Green. Teams struggle with lesser opponents all the time. Doesn't make it evidence that a team is not quality. Miami in 2001 struggled to win vs BC. Heck the 2008 Gator MNC team struggled with a young Miami team.
In 2012 the 11 win Gator team escaped an major upset at the hands of Lousiana Lafayette. Dumbitcch

So no, the Gators struggling with Toledo, who was a formidable team who Herbstreit picked in an upsest, is not evidence of the Gators destined for failure the rest of the season.
What did the Gators in was the loss of Driskell and Easly. Those 2 stay healthy and the Gators win at least 8. With Matt Jones, Roberson, Morrison, Moore playing and the Gators win 9-10 games. Heck the almost beat South Carolina minus all those players.
But this jackass Gator fans is going to come here and say the Gators were not quality and a 4 win team because they "Struggled" with TOLEDO. GTFOH with that Bull****.

Last edited:
Who said they were the same team with all the injuries idiot? Cot **** your reading comprehension is at a 3rd grade level. We've just been going back and forth with ME telling you they weren't the same team because of those injuries. And you come back with 'they weren't the same team!' Well no ****, I've been saying that the whole **** thread and your dumbass disagreed saying they were still a quality team and their injuries were 'overemphasized.' Great job contradicting yourself.

And no I don't believe they would have been 4-8 with that team, hence me predicting 9-3 preseason, duh! Seems pretty self explanatory.

All I've said is that they were every bit as bad as their record, and they were. No point playing the what if game. Those players weren't available and they went 4-8, losing to teams like Southern who came to the Swamp down 19 scholarship players and to Vandy without their **** starting QB. Also lost to Mizzou without their starting QB and a few other guys injured. So for you to state they were a quality team is plum retarded. With those guys would they have been? Maybe, but you have no way of knowing. All we have is the 4-8.

Advertisement
Back