Defense

joeyhh

Recruit
They bend but don't break Saturday and stay tough in the red zone. Va Tech's kicker sucks and it will be loud. I like our D to play possessed and bring home some points. They will make the difference.

Advertisement
Bend dont break is for puss1es like dorito get that **** outta here

well that's exactly what our defense is

dorito was read and react i think you're getting it mixed up

we're giving up almost 400 yards a game and 185 rushing yards a game. those are terrible

but scoring defense wise we are ranked 20th in the nation

definition of bend don't break

The 3rd down defense rustles me the most. We have a nasty front 4 that can rush the passer, yet Diaz insists on rushing 6 or more.

They bend but don't break Saturday and stay tough in the red zone. Va Tech's kicker sucks and it will be loud. I like our D to play possessed and bring home some points. They will make the difference.

We'll see if we don't break vs teams with equal talent to us and a healthy offense.

Advertisement

We'll see if we don't break vs teams with equal talent to us and a healthy offense.

Added the healthy offense to cover yourself vs Fsu answer very good.

It's going to be war this Saturday, but I truly believe we pull off the nail biter...another 1-2 point win in the waning seconds of the 4th quarter. Offense will perform enough, much like the Duke game, and defense will once again be feast or famine and get some turnovers. Canes 33 VT 31

Advertisement
Back