Defense pure garbage

Advertisement
Poor tackling plus blown assignments is a recipe for disaster.

Offense going 3 and out several drives in a row doesn't help either

Advertisement
Our DB's are reminiscent of our OL to start the year last year. Diaz/Rumph/Banda need to find the best group and fast. Bandy needs to be on the field at all times. The young DB's we're recruiting should be salivating watching this game, they will all play immediately. Anywho, it's a win.

Go Canes!

Have you decided to turn in you Canes' card OP? If I were you I would stop watching Miami football. It is too hard on your sensitive heart.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hate seeing the inside WR on our LB or the safety covering from 12yards away. We should have played a lot more Nickel

Advertisement
Have you decided to turn in you Canes' card OP? If I were you I would stop watching Miami football. It is too hard on your sensitive heart.

Why should I stop watching ? I just said the truth this Defense has yet to show up this season and I will continue watching hoping this garbage D improves against Duke so we can finally win the **** coastal division.

It was really just the 2nd quarter. There were some other breakdowns, but Toledo put up 240 yards in that quarter alone (which is absurd) and 190 in the other 3 quarters combined (which is pretty good, against that offense).

Advertisement
You guys can't point at the players all you want but we're lined up wrong, doesn't matter who we have out there.

I don't care if you have Primetime at CB, you can't let the #1 WR release outside in Cover-2. He's going to be wide open every time. (and he was today)

You can't continuously line-up with nobody over the slot WR. You're asking to get bubble screened to death. (or hitched)

You can't run zone coverage on 3rd & 4.

The front-7 is easy to coach. Where you see a DC's weakness is on the back-end. We look like **** back there.

You can't continuously line-up with nobody over the slot WR. You're asking to get bubble screened to death. (or hitched)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this what we did to WV in the bowl game? Seems like there were 2-3 straight series where we just tossed it over to the uncovered guy.

Tell me a pass defense worse... I’ll be waiting a long time for this answer.. Dee Delaney shouldn’t be playing D1 football sorry!

Advertisement
Back