Defense Overrated

Advertisement
Advertisement
Been saying it. I always got killed for calling them out. Something is wrong with this Defense.

That’s what happens when you hire guys from the likes of Louisiana tech! ****** performance during crunch time

Advertisement
The front 7 tries to get a sack every single play. No discipline, gaping holes everywhere. Same **** every year.

Advertisement
I dont want to hear another story about nick saban getting a chopper fkr gurvan hall

Kid is trash

LBs suck! No playmakers at all

CBs make zero plays at all. Got abused all night.

Pass Rush was spotty.

Safeties stink. Gurvan Hall is another Greentree All American.

Baker belongs at FIU or something

LBs made some big plays but routinely shot gaps and missed, allowing for big runs....it's feast or famine.

Bandy did not play well for his standards. Ivey did not play well at all. Hope Blades' injury doesn't linger.

Pass rush was good at times but i'm tired of watching the DEs stand and spy the QB. I watched Patchan do it multiple times....either that or he was dogging it. He doesn't take me as a guy who would but who knows.

Safety play was weak tonight.

Advertisement
Baker is the DC versions of Enos. 4th and 17’and we blitz 5 from deep behind the LOS instead of putting our 4 best pass rushers on the field and manning up with 2 safeties up top. Absolutely terrible call.

Outsmarting yourself to a different level.

I got sh't on for saying this after UiF. "PLAN WAS TO STOP THE RUN" they told me.
True Freshman Howell beat us BAD.
DTs can't get penetration.
LBs are extremely overrated. Regressed since their freshman year.
DBs burned all night long. Blades and Ivey legit look like 4.7-4.9 guys.

Advertisement
Both games weren't pretty offensively, but we were able to get a lead in the 4th in each of them.
In both games, we gave up a TD on the very next possession.

I can't argue with the OP.

Advertisement
Back