Defense in mid season form

Advertisement
Hey if we average 45pts or more this season then Miami should win 10 games via shoot out if AL golden gets out of the offenses way.

Go Canes

Im not sure our offense will get enough offensive possessions to score that many this season. Golden's "bend then eventually break" defense won't allow enough time for it.

Paranos's crazy *** is correct, Goldie will continue to slow the pace to boast #'s for his "multiple defense"....

Worst coaching staff in the country and easily the worst staff in the history of this program.

We're in ******* purgatory.

Advertisement
If you guys can't tell that this team is leaps and bounds better than anything we've had at UM for the last 25 years I don't know what to tell you.

If you guys can't tell that this team is leaps and bounds better than anything we've had at UM for the last 25 years I don't know what to tell you.

Ok, you have convinced me. I now fully accept your point that we have a championship caliber leaping and bounding team. I did not realize that our scheme was made to take advantage of our leaping and bounding talents.

To think that we have wasted the last 25 years. Without leaping and bounding, our 6 championships now ring hollow.

Advertisement
The people predicting 4-8 are even bigger idiots than the people predicting more than 11 wins.... If you hate the program this much then don't be a fan anymore. This is sickening..

The people predicting 4-8 are even bigger idiots than the people predicting more than 11 wins.... If you hate the program this much then don't be a fan anymore. This is sickening..

If you're sickened by mere predictions, you must be decimated by last year's actual 6-7 record. It's good to see that you concentrate on predictions. It must be the only way you can bear the pain.

Advertisement
Fail Aldone will sacrifice the offense again even more to fluff defensive stats for his resume he will be sending around soon...

I'm sure the offense that just lost its 4 best players is the reason. Yeah that's it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back