DEFENSE... I'M EXPECTING A HUGE JUMP IN STATS THIS YEAR

Huge jump? Doubtful. We had a fantastic year (statistically) on defense last year. Even if we improve there's not a lot of room for a "huge jump."

I'd like to see more takeaways.

Advertisement
Huge jump? Doubtful. We had a fantastic year (statistically) on defense last year. Even if we improve there's not a lot of room for a "huge jump."

I'd like to see more takeaways.

Now wait a minute... I'm not looking to continue this stupid thread with conjecture of guessing how many spots we jump, but "No room for huge improvement"... Come on man !... There are lots of categories to double down on... Ints for TD (0), Fumbles for TD (3)... Leader (11) ... How about Total Defense (YPG) ranked 20TH... Yes, there are huge areas to improve on.

No need to respond... It's all good and we're getting better

Last edited:
As sure as everyone is about just how good the front 7 will be we have no idea about the secondary. A work in process back there.

As sure as everyone is about just how good the front 7 will be we have no idea about the secondary. A work in process back there.

Ummm yes we do. I actually think the secondary will be on the same tier with the DL and LBs this year. Ill be surprised if we give up more than 12ppg this year since every team we play is bringing in a new qb besides the team upstate.

Advertisement
Back