Defense gives up 311 rushing

Advertisement
It's not that it's the fact that it's 7 passes and 62 rushes no adjustments

Why the **** is a walk on playing over the kids you recruited that are far more talented

"Well a year or two ago we would've given up 400 yards...only giving up 311 shows we're improving. It's a process"

Advertisement
This is worse. We've shut this team down the last 5 years, and we are much more talented now. They were as vanilla as they could possibly be, and we still couldn't stop it. Hot buttered garbage.

This is worse. We've shut this team down the last 5 years, and we are much more talented now. They were as vanilla as they could possibly be, and we still couldn't stop it. Hot buttered garbage.

Complete misconception Folden's D has shut them down in the past. We won shootouts against them. Never shut them down

Guys were freelancing and missed tackles.

We need to execute better.

It all starts with me.

Advertisement

Complete misconception Folden's D has shut them down in the past. We won shootouts against them. Never shut them down

I disagree. In the past we shut the FB dive down and forced them out of their comfort zone. Tonight we wore the short skirt, and begged them to rape us.

GT was averaging 290 yards on the ground prior to the game so them running well was an automatic. That's not the reason we lost.

Advertisement
GT was averaging 290 yards on the ground prior to the game so them running well was an automatic. That's not the reason we lost.

Bull****. If our coaches are any good we limit that. Pure and simple. We we never going to hold them under 150 yards running, but they shoved that pigskin down our throat and we did nothing to adjust to it.

I disagree. In the past we shut the FB dive down and forced them out of their comfort zone. Tonight we wore the short skirt, and begged them to rape us.

2011- 24-7. I was wrong. We shut them down that year
2012- 42-36. 36 points. But we won
2013-45-30. 30 points. But we won

Golden and NoD's D sucks and has sucked against GT as well. 1 game out of 4 we held them down

Bull****. If our coaches are any good we limit that. Pure and simple. We we never going to hold them under 150 yards running, but they shoved that pigskin down our throat and we did nothing to adjust to it.

I agree. Its becoming very tiresome to see the same thing over and over again.

Advertisement
lol_zps97f3cd9d.png

the alignment were just terrible. couldnt contain the pitch man... 10 yards back again.. just really really frustrating. terrible

2011- 24-7. I was wrong. We shut them down that year
2012- 42-36. 36 points. But we won
2013-45-30. 30 points. But we won

Golden and NoD's D sucks and has sucked against GT as well. 1 game out of 4 we held them down

Sorry, but points simply don't tell the whole story. Too simplistic of an analysis. They killed us on TOP because they kept running the dive for 4-6 yards. In years past they weren't doing that. For that reason we ran all of 44 offensive plays.

Advertisement
Back