DEF VS L'ville

KOOLAID4L

Freshman
This is my thing not only just def but offense as well. Teams have enough film on us now to beat us bc now every game we play there are things I see that need to be cleaned up that great teams like Clemson will eat up.
Say for instance when 15 contains the C gap is wide open and we have no one filling in that whole at all. I want to see more SS BLITZ in those GAPS so Phillips and Roche can eat outside bc they will chase a 4.3 4.4 guy down with no problems.
Line backers=I think still need help figuring out what there jobs are. Its wasn't a bad day for them and just seems like they could do better. I would like to know why does it seems like when a teams runs on us we are getting blocked and pushed around to much. I think they need to play more loose the easier the def the better.
Cb's=I don't know anymore, LOL... SEEMS like we don't have anything or anyone on the bench to help us out but to tell you the truth I think Couch needs more playing time so that he can start to see things and get that play time. My dawg blades came through like he said he was. Bolden was a breath of fresh air. Gurvan somebody tell me where he was? That boy Carter is a natural hitter I think this year they made him change how he hits bc last yr you cant tell he was going for that head now he is aiming at certain spots and they have all been clean.
Tackles= where is FORD? HELP ME figure this one out bc it seems like NESTA is outplaying him every week.
Other then that I just wish we didn't let them score all those garbage plays. But hey we are still learning we have a few young guys and it will get better.
Offense= we way better then we were last yr. I was worried about the Wideouts and still worried. A lot of you guys are saying we will be alright, But I'm sorry we got problems way to many drop passes. Esp from guys who you would think could make us great at that position.
We need to make sure we hit the road and I mean drive 5,10,15, 20 30 mins down the street and get some DB WHO ARENT SCARED OF WR AND FIND US SOME WIDEOUTS WHO ARENT AFRAID TO MAKE BIG PLAYS WHEN IT COUNTS.

Advertisement
My dream scenario would be where Baker learned from Lashlee to keep something in reserve. Let it look like our D isn't what they were and deliberately telegraph vulnerabilities. Then when we face Clemson, it's lights out.

Yes, I know that's impossible.

Advertisement
1600704162001.gif

Advertisement
Back