Def Staff and Players leaving for the draft

Fly1

Covert Bag Man
Its been said since LAST season. Serious changes need to be made on the defensive side of the coaching staff. UNC has a great run game....and I didn't see any gameplanning that showed this team was ready.

NO player has any business leaving early for the draft. These guys need to develop and show up more in big games.

Go 'Canes

Advertisement
Why would they come back to this **** show and coaching staff that's not gonna develop them properly

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The only reason these guys bolt to the draft is if they are like every other underachieving team that we have had since 2002. They don’t deserve crap and could ALL use to come back to learn to play the game. Total *** out there. And ZERO fight out of this group. Gashed in runs and without an ability by a single LB. I thought that we shook the attitude and it comes roaring back. Did they not realize what was on the line because they certainly in my eyes didn’t seem like they had their eyes on this game.

The only reason these guys bolt to the draft is if they are like every other underachieving team that we have had since 2002. They don’t deserve crap and could ALL use to come back to learn to play the game. Total *** out there. And ZERO fight out of this group. Gashed in runs and without an ability by a single LB. I thought that we shook the attitude and it comes roaring back. Did they not realize what was on the line because they certainly in my eyes didn’t seem like they had their eyes on this game.
We have a bunch of soft, entitled, sensitive pussies on this team. It’s quite pathetic.

Advertisement
Back