Def & Off

KOOLAID4L

Freshman
So my thing is this, we have olineman now, not proven but hey at least were not hurting for bodies. We have a Dline that could possibly be the best in the country. My thing is this to me we are hurting at Wideout and hopefully the new bodies will help but if you cant catch the ball you will have defenders sit in the box all day long. We have RB that could break 1000 yards every yr, but we need to be able to sling that ball down the field to open that run game. D'king could take us to the playoffs if we could have him for one more yr. If I was coach I would exhaust every option to see if he could stay one more yr.
Def if we could get our corners to understand the playbook bc there was nothing wrong with the scheme except I just think it was on coach for not calling the right plays at times. And can you really blame the man for what the offense put him through? Your offense works with the def if you cant score and stay on the field it hurts the DEF. Our LB will be the life or death of Miami this yr. With youth and no experience teams will hit us head on at that spot. But maybe with the speed we will have it might make up for some of the problems we lack in experience. I am def excited in the guys we have behind blades and Ivey. Them boys will show up and show out to me they did better last yr with the few reps they had. Anyone else have any input on the team or a player they want to talk about?

Advertisement
Two completely incoherent threads and it isnt even 10 am. You take your meds this AM?

So my thing is this, we have olineman now, not proven but hey at least were not hurting for bodies. We have a Dline that could possibly be the best in the country. My thing is this to me we are hurting at Wideout and hopefully the new bodies will help but if you cant catch the ball you will have defenders sit in the box all day long. We have RB that could break 1000 yards every yr, but we need to be able to sling that ball down the field to open that run game. D'king could take us to the playoffs if we could have him for one more yr. If I was coach I would exhaust every option to see if he could stay one more yr.
Def if we could get our corners to understand the playbook bc there was nothing wrong with the scheme except I just think it was on coach for not calling the right plays at times. And can you really blame the man for what the offense put him through? Your offense works with the def if you cant score and stay on the field it hurts the DEF. Our LB will be the life or death of Miami this yr. With youth and no experience teams will hit us head on at that spot. But maybe with the speed we will have it might make up for some of the problems we lack in experience. I am def excited in the guys we have behind blades and Ivey. Them boys will show up and show out to me they did better last yr with the few reps they had. Anyone else have any input on the team or a player they want to talk about?
We roll, buddy .....
:11263272045-489f4f7972-o::neonu::stormwarningflag-sm:

IMO we arguably have a better set of WR's than King had last year. We just haven't seem them play because our QB's were to busy throwing the ball to the other team or laying on the ground after getting sacked.

Paragraph

noun

a distinct section of a piece of writing, usually dealing with a single theme and indicated by a new line, indentation, or numbering.

Advertisement
Paragraph

noun

a distinct section of a piece of writing, usually dealing with a single theme and indicated by a new line, indentation, or numbering.
Man I'm not proof reading, I'm just writing what comes to the top of my head at the time. You don't like what I write don't read it.

Man I'm not proof reading, I'm just writing what comes to the top of my head at the time. You don't like what I write don't read it.
It's not proof reading, it's basic writing skills. A carriage return or two would make it more readable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back