Deep Thourghts

canedotcom

Sophomore
Clearly what’s New in Miami is the willingness to spend real $$ on coaching staff.
I suspect the combo of 15 years of failure and Manny’s awareness that he must win now has lead Blake and co to this epiphany.
These guys ain’t in Miami for the weather or art basel - sorry fam.
Of course it remains to be seen whether manny chose wisely.
My dumb **** thought Enos the gawd.

Advertisement
0EB64926-4EEF-40A2-B20D-850B52A88260.jpeg

Deep thourghts

Clearly what’s New in Miami is the willingness to spend real $$ on coaching staff.
I suspect the combo of 15 years of failure and Manny’s awareness that he must win now has lead Blake and co to this epiphany.

1595F5AF-C6B6-47DF-A0EA-86B07418ADCC.gif

Advertisement

Too simplistic in my opinion...

I THINK THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI has WOKEN UP to the reality that it's football program can be 10x the money maker it can be if it regains it's Top 10 status on a yearly basis. They are looking at schools like OSU, Bama, LSU, Texas A&M and see they are losing the money game.

And that CFB is about to be COMPLETELY A MONEY GAME once players start winning their legal challenges to get access to the BILLONS OF DOLLARS flowing around CFB each year.

IF YOU DON'T START THE MONEY GAME NOW you will become a Div II football school within 5-10 years and totally IRRELEVANT.

Advertisement
all these thoughts form OP have been expressed in other threads about the same topic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Too simplistic in my opinion...

I THINK THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI has WOKEN UP to the reality that it's football program can be 10x the money maker it can be if it regains it's Top 10 status on a yearly basis. They are looking at schools like OSU, Bama, LSU, Texas A&M and see they are losing the money game.

And that CFB is about to be COMPLETELY A MONEY GAME once players start winning their legal challenges to get access to the BILLONS OF DOLLARS flowing around CFB each year.

IF YOU DON'T START THE MONEY GAME NOW you will become a Div II football school within 5-10 years and totally IRRELEVANT.

tenor (9).gif

I went deep into my thoughts and found the answer, then I got loss on the way back out. Help!

Advertisement
Back