Deejay Screen vs. F$U

Advertisement
No, not at all. DeeJay went about 40 yds on a sh*tty fsu team with the lead & McGahee went **** near 80 in the 4th on the game winning drive to beat a really good fsu team.

McGahee's definitely more dramatic since I think we were behind at that point and were making a come back.

Advertisement
No, not at all. DeeJay went about 40 yds on a sh*tty fsu team with the lead in the 1st Quarter & McGahee went **** near 80 in the 4th on the game winning drive to beat a really good fsu team.
Image result for player hater of the year

Advertisement
Meant to post this after the game and forgot. Did anyone else get flashbacks of Willis' screen vs. F$U in 2002 when Deejay broke that big play last Saturday?

I get flashbacks of that play every time we play FSU, no matter what happens in the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Willis play finally allowed the crowd to erupt that day after being down all game. Scoring on the next play made it even wilder. And then FSU got the ball with the WEZ breathing down their neck. And then Sean Taylor almost killed PK Sam. And then we almost blew it like in '91, '92, '00. Not sure what was louder; the screen to Willis or the missed FG at the end.

The Willis play finally allowed the crowd to erupt that day after being down all game. Scoring on the next play made it even wilder. And then FSU got the ball with the WEZ breathing down their neck. And then Sean Taylor almost killed PK Sam. And then we almost blew it like in '91, '92, '00. Not sure what was louder; the screen to Willis or the missed FG at the end.

game should have been over after the ST hit. That was a fumble. But in my mind it was louder after the missed FG. The stadium was shaking.

Advertisement
Back