DeeJay potential feature role this weekend

Not sure how many of you follow the NFL closely, but DeeJay Dallas has a real chance to be a bell cow back this week for the Seahawks.

Chris Carson is considered week to week with a foot injury, Carlos Hyde pulled his hammy last week, and our own Travis Homer is dinged up as well. Only Wednesday so none of them are ruled out yet, but it’s looking somewhat likely that DeeJay is going to possibly start. I can’t wait to see what he does when he gets his shot. That kid is easily one of my Top 5 favorite Canes of the last decade.

They play the 49ers at 4:25 Sunday.

Advertisement
he did well on the final seahawks drive against the Cardinales, except missing a blitzer on pass protection, something he actually real well

Not sure how many of you follow the NFL closely, but DeeJay Dallas has a real chance to be a bell cow back this week for the Seahawks.

Chris Carson is considered week to week with a foot injury, Carlos Hyde pulled his hammy last week, and our own Travis Homer is dinged up as well. Only Wednesday so none of them are ruled out yet, but it’s looking somewhat likely that DeeJay is going to possibly start. I can’t wait to see what he does when he gets his shot. That kid is easily one of my Top 5 favorite Canes of the last decade.

Deejay is one of the harder canes of all time. Logged in first time in 6 months just to support. Nice comment and go DeeJay shine and rep the U!

Advertisement
Dude he whiffed BAD on that play, at a crucial time. Hope he makes up for it this weekend
In his defense the pre-snap call was for him to block left, but you’re correct that the blitzing player went right past DeeJay while he was looking and moving left.

I read Hyde may be good to go?

Never wish pain on anyone, but kind of hoping he takes an extra week to recover so DeeJay can have his moment.

Anyone know status?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back